Damn.

.*.*.*.---Devon's POV---.*.*.

I have really missed you Dev...

I've missed you too beautiful.

I've missed your hugs too..

My hugs have missed you too.

Oh she's so beautiful, so fragile in my arms.. I can't imagine life without her..

Dev... Can I stay the night? I don't want to be alone and it seems like I haven't spent time with you in forever.

Ofcourse you can.

That's seriously music to my ears.

Umm do you need anything to change into?

Actually yes please.

Ohh that giggle it's just so perfect. If anyone in the pack knew I had these thoughts I would get shit on for the rest of my life. But I'm so happy it's just me and her. I'm not even going to try to do anything I'm just happy she is here with me.

Here you go.. Umm the bathroom is over there.

Thank you.

She kisses my cheek so sweetly. She's so cute as she goes into the bathroom.

.*.*.--- Blues POV ---.*.*.

Im back...well hello.

Oh? See something you like?

Well shit I don't know.. your not FUCKING SHIRTLESS or anything. Now I'm just going to awkwardly stare at the floor. This is nice.. Well not really cause I feel his eyes staring through my soul.

Damn.

What?

You just look good in my shirt.

STOP GAWKING AT ME.. It makes me uncomfortable.

But when something is so beautiful I can't stop staring at it and I thought you were tired?

I am..

Obviously your not if you have enough energy to yell at me for staring at you.

Why do you have to be so sarcastic?

Well Darling you have two options you either get your cute little booty over to this bed or I take your cute booty over here.. Either way I'm not losing..

Well shit.. What do I do now?
Risk getting hardcore stared at or get carried to bed? Tough choice. Wait.. No HE HASNT EVEN GIVEN ENOUGH TIME.

Why are you running? I know this room is big but seriously... I mean if I were you I would surrender now cause I'm going to get you.

Never.

KAT. WHY. YOU..FUCKING..CUNT.. IM TIRED AND YOU JUST MADE THIS PLAY TIME.

•For the past 10 minutes you were supposed To go to bed.. I'm not really tired and you were being boring. See the problem?

THE PROBLEM? THE FUCKING PROBLEM IS IM IN A FUCKING T-SHIRT RUNNING AWAY FROM MY MATE WHO THINKS ITS PLAYTIME. I SWEAR TO GOD IF MAX COMES OUT IM DONE WITH YOU.

• :* time to be done with me. Hahaha I love my life.

HE IS FASTER THAN US AND NOW I KNOW IM NEVER GOING TO BED YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

•because of you we are now cornered.. We back up anymore and we fall on the bed.

You bitch.. You always get me in to weird ass situations. Max isn't acting like this is just a game so let me guess chasing people is very attractive to him..