White noise.

.*.*.*.*.-----Blue's POV----.*.*.*.

I can see all of the words coming out of Devon's mouth as he speaks to the crowd but coming through my ears? I just hear ringing. It's like I'm in some kind of void while everyone else is smiling with eager faces. I'm trying to look casual but nothing seems right, my breathing is level but my heart is pounding through my chest like it's about to burst, my vision is starting to blur.

.*.*.*.*.--- Tyler's POV---.*.*.*.*.

MY PEOPLE! I KNOW THERE HAVE BEEN ALOT OF CHANGES LATELY AND SOME OF US DO NOT LIKE CHANGE AND I APOLOGIZE! BUT I-WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT WE CAN MOVE INTO THE FUTURE WITH EASE. SPEAKING OF THE FUTURE THAT IS WHY I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT TODAY!

Maddy keeps wiggling her eyebrows at me like "this is it!" but as I look to the other side of the Alpha it doesn't look like Blue is doing too good. It looks like she is having one of those anxiety attacks. Fuck, I wanna be happy and live in this moment but how can I be happy when the whole reason why we are celebrating looks like she is going to faint or something? I'm going to lower my voice to a whisper.

~ Madds I'll be right back I have to go do something I love you.

I give her hand one last squeeze and kiss her forehead.

___________________ mind link_____________________________

~Bro keep doing your speech I have to take Blue I'll be right back

I thought she didn't feel right but what do I do ?

~ You're Devon Fucking Reed you'll come up with something.. Don't they get sick when they are pregnant?

Yeah I guess, Take care of her.

_______________________________ end of link_______________________________________

The after growl is so unsettling.

.*.*.*.*.---- Blue's POV ----.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Tyler walks over to me and hooks arms to steady me, everything seems like a blurb. He's escorting me off of stage. He walks me to the kitchen and sits me down on a chair and hands me a water.

~Better?

Actually yes.

~Good now that I know you're okay tell me why you didn't tell me... Why did Maddy know before me? I thought we were tight?

I didn't tell Maddy. Look remember the day you walked in on us having sex?.

~ How could I forget? Devon yelled at me to get out and I saw a whole lot of something.. Don't know what that was..

I punch his shoulder and he laughs.

Well I don't fully remember what happened because I was so in the moment but apparently while in the moment it all happened so quickly. Anyways he didn't use..

~ Oh my god what a dog.

Haha dog

~Blue!!! You know I didn't mean it that way!!!!

He narrows his eyes at me.

Anyways when Maddy and I went out to lunch she asked and I told her and she thought that I could've been prego and then at her party when I was drinking she said I still could've been and I needed to be more responsible and all that.

~ Sounds like my girl. You were being reckless! So you deserved it.

Don't be an ass Tyler!