Wait.. What?

.*.*. --- Blue's POV --.*.*.*.

Ugh who keeps knocking on my door? Why can't I move? Wait.. Devon oh shit. Let's see if I can slowly get out of his sleepy grip and put a pillow in my place.. Eh I guess that will do for now. Holy shit I'm naked.. Oh no. Last night actually happened... Fuck last night did actually happen fuck I'm sore. Shit, shit,shit.. Whoever it is, is going to wake him up .. Quick what to wear? what to wear? I'll just put his shirt on and hope for the best. Here goes nothing.

Hello?

Get your ass out here.

Leave it to her to be a pro at whisper yelling.. I slowly crept out of my room and we are in the hallway while I'm in his shirt practically naked.

I didn't want to believe you actually did it but ew you smell like him.. But you also smell like you but you smell like him so it's kinda gross.

Oh whatever I didn't lecture you when you and Tyler did it. Wait.. Where is Tyler?

Sleeping..

So he doesn't know you're out here acting like a parent.?

Maybe.

We shouldn't be out here too long. 1. I'm in a shirt and 2. The boys don't like when we are alone because the last time we were really alone we kinda ran away.

Leave it to Maddy to be laughing about this.

Wouldn't want your little mutt to worry about you would you?

Actually uh I think he just realized that I'm not laying next to him.. So I gotta go before he gets angry because he's panicking right now.

Boys are so stupid.

Yo asshole, wanna meet for lunch ?

Are you sure he'll let you meet for lunch ? Or is that too much for him.

Honestly Maddy I could hit you right now .

I turn the door knob and the door opens to Devon in boxers.

Should've known you were behind this..

Do you really wanna fight ? Because last time I recall kicking your ass.

I could feel him growl as I turned to face Maddy.

Maddy!

Not my fault he can't fight

Fucking lee-

Babe drop it.

He wraps an arm around my waist and drags me back into my room.

I'll see you at lunch.

The door was shut and Im being carried and placed carefully on my bed by a pacing Devon.

Dev what's wrong?

I was so scared when you weren't there.