Welcome back.

It's been a month since I left and came home and told my mom everything and fell apart in her arms. She was a bit skeptic but after I proved everything to her she took me in with open arms. Well.. after being in shock and me having to break things down for her like 6 times.

[Mom] Honey, I think you should go back..

Why?

[Mom] That boy loves you! Plus you're engaged and Blue you're going to have a baby! He is by far a troubled boy but a troubled boy who seems to care for you alot. Your bestfriend is there and your new huge family.

I'm scared mom.

She's the only one that I would admit that to.. I just have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that it's not going to work between Devon and I no matter how hard I want it to.. We are very different.

[Mom] it's okay to be scared.

He just gets so angry! And for seconds he doesn't realize what he's doing.

[Mom] Blue Right! Don't feel sorry for yourself! You are stronger than he is! Mate pull or not, you have magic and the heart of a lion and you are stubborn as hell! You even left without telling him where you went! Sweetie, don't let yourself fall victim! Try to make it work okay? If it doesn't then you and my grandchild are always welcome to live here.

I took a bite of my sandwhich really thinking. Should I go back? I could run forever and they wouldn't find me. Well if Devon personally went looking for me? AND managed to push through my mind block? Which is what he's been trying to do because then he could tell exactly where I am.I've been ignoring Kat and I rudely left Tyler and Maddy..

I wish I could blame my moods on being pregnant but I can't because I'm literally just starting to show. Oh little baby you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into.

[Mom] At least check in, they came here two nights ago while you were sleeping looking for you honey.

They what?

[Mom] Don't worry I freaked out because they "lost" my child. So they don't suspect anything.

Fine maybe I'll give a call.

A call won't hurt... Will it?

.*.*.*.*.*.--- Maddy's P.O.V.---.*.*.*.*.

Being in the training room and beating the shit out of stuff in here in honestly the best. It gets all the stress out.

Hey can we talk?

Punch. punch.

Sure.

Punch.punch.punch.

Devon has been a regular visitor to me since this whole Blue thing happened. I mean I get that she was stressed but she can't just constantly run away from all of her problems! I mean come on! Like what if her kid got sick is she going to run away from that too? MAybe I'll take that back.. she'll be a great mother it's just we also need a great Luna. Never thought in my life I would say "we" as in being in the pack.

She could be the best Luna, it's just having mental breakdowns isn't really going to show strength for this pack especially since we are working our way up to being the best. I'm not even mad at Blue! I mean I get why she did it, honestly her and I can work things out but she needs to get back here for the packs sake and for Devons sake. Black bags under his eyes, he hasn't shaven, he's got those blood shot eyes, he's really snippy with people and more aggressive.. Like, he's destroyed a few things in frustration. He came here to talk but he's really silent. I stop punching the punching bag.