Maddys Revenge (Part 2 for mission leader fall.)

[Alpha] LET US FREE LEECH. We clearly don't deserve to be part of some act you've put on.

Some act? Some MOTHERFUCKING ACT?!?! YOU PUT MY BESTFRIEND THROUGH HELL. YOU PUT YOUR SON THROUGH HELL. YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM US SO YOU PUT ME IN HELL TO. I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT ME "ACTING" IS BULLSHIT.

[Luna] HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO AN ALPHA LIKE THAT WE SHOULD HAVE YOU KILLED.

My Dear Luna can you tell the future? Because the one you have foretold is yours and your Alphas not mine.

[Alpha] So your going to KILL US?! You have NO POWER OR AUTHORITY TO DO THIS AND YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS.

Are you done yet? Ughh I'm so bored with you. You're so fucking stupid "Alpha". You say I have no "power" well from the alpha that knows every single fucking thing, please enlighten my powerless ass on how I got all of these men to help me take you down.

[Alpha] .......

Silence huh? Let me tell you something all the people here hate your fucking guts. You've wronged all of them and never even tried to make it right not even in the slightest way.... No authority? How is it that these men went on my call and not yours? That's right because until our mission is finished I'm their Leader. OHHH YESSS A VAMPIRE LEADING WEREWOLVES.

[Luna] Young girl, you think you're clever but the whole pack will not answer to you. So taking over would really not be in your best interest.

Ha you disgust me. You're the second BEST pack in the WORLD and your security sucks and your supposed to be smart.

[Alpha] Are you saying that we aren't smart?

FINALLY YOU GET SOMETHING THROUGH THAT THICK SKULL. Why would I want to take over werewolves when I already rule over a group of vampires? That's right I wouldn't asshole. Look over there. You see that Alpjab? That's my bestfriend Blue and your son. Oh my, my look at that are they kissing? Oh yes they are. You are now Looking at the new rulers who I personally did this for.

[Alpha] YOU WHAT?!?? NO THEY CANT RULE. WE WILL BE A DISGRACE! WE CANNOT HAVE AN ABOMINATION RULE WITH OUR PURE BLOOD SON! ITS NOT HAPPENING.

Oh it will and oh it is but that's enough talking I'm so bored with you two already. Ha ha.. Let's have some fun shall we? Blue please try to put up some kind of sound barrier I don't want any of the Pack hearing this.

[Luna] Pack hearing what?!

Alright the sound barrier is up Maddy.

[Luna] pack hearing what?

I said enough talking didn't I ? That means shut up. Oh boys let the games begin. You're going to need to hold down Alpha for this one.

Is it bad that I can't help but get excited to watch them tie her up limb by limb? To be honest I would've just exiled them if they would've apologized but since they aren't the apologetic type this way suits them so much better. Oh the joy.

Boys shift one at a time.

I feel the excitement beating through my entire being. Watching these guys turn into wolves just makes me so excited.

Alright boys take the other end of the rope that's free and put it in your mouth and-

[LUNA] NOOO PLEASE DONT DO THIS I DONT WANT TO DIE.

Did you just interrupt me? Hmmm We all want something in life you crazy bitch but the thing is we don't always get what we want. Where was I...? Oh so boys I want you to slowly pull back until her body is tight and suspended in the air. Make sure your spaced out good kinda like a star.

Great job guys the job is almost half over just remember every bad thing she's done to you.

Now that your all in your places.. Luna would you like to have any last words?

[Luna] YOU ARE A STUPID GIRL. You will all burn in hell for what you're doing and your souls will be taken.

Bitch I'm like a spawn from hell I don't have a soul. You wasted your last words. Hmm What A Shame. So boys whose ready to play Tug of war? Alright on my count.

10.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

Go!

Their screams are music to my ears the Luna is getting ripped to shreds and alpha just keeps screaming. They're screams are music to my ears I love this.. All of the chaos everywhere the blood. Gosh why does werewolf blood taste so bad? We really could've made them suffer. But alpha is look pretty rough is he shifting?

MADDY MOVE OUT OF THE WAY.

.*.*.---Blues POV---.*.*.

It's all happening so quickly one minute Alpha is launching himself at Maddy the next Tyler pushes her out of the way.