The minutes before the anouncement.

.*.*.*.--- Devons POV --- .*.*.*.*.

Blue?! Are you okay?

She won't stop puking and I'm holding her hair back and tears are rolling down her face.

Baby, what's wrong?

She wipes her mouth with a towel  and puts her hand on her stomach.

Devon, I'm-

She takes my hand and puts it on her stomach.

Pregnant?

How did you?

I'm an Alpha of course I would know..

Devon I'm so..

I can't believe it your actually pregnant! I thought you smelt different but I thought it was just me being me.!

I can't stand still, I walked out of the bathroom and I keep pacing the floors this is crazy! Me? A Father? But when ? Because I was safe every time... every time but... oh my fucking god every time but the first .... so she's pregnant ? Oh my.. that explains why Maddy was so mad about Blue drinking.. AND why she was talking about "possibilities ".. Maybe that's what Blue was trying to tell me yesterday. I'm going to be a father! A fucking Dad! Wait.. is she crying ?

Shh baby don't cry.

I'm so sorry Devon.

Why?

I'm holding her in my arms... I don't understand why she is so upset.

I-I didn't mean to get pregnant... Pl-Please don't leave me.

Leave her ? Oh god. Why would I ever?

Oh god no babe, Leave you? What ? I love you, and I love this baby and I promise you that I will step up and be a better mate to you and the best father to our child. I don't care if our pup is a boy or a girl because it's our pup and I'll love it unconditionally. So please stop crying, you're going to make me cry and then Tyler will make fun of me.

I can feel her laughing into my chest.

I'm going to be a father!

Shh.

What? Never! I'm proud I want the world to know!

Dev-

IM GOING TO BE A DAD!

She can't stop giggling because I picked her up and spun her around.

Come on we have to tell everyone!

Babe wait..

No can do my love!

Devon.

Yes?

You might wanna put some clothes on.