Chapter 16

Australian Grand Prix 2017

Y/N POV

I arrived at the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit paddock very early. Ready to get the season underway. Pre season testing has been amazing, the car was reliable and quick. However, the Ferrari have been really quick throughout pre season testing, adapting to the new rules and regulations really well. They genuinely look like they might be fighting for the title this season. Also Lewis Hamilton after losing to me for three years he will definitely want to beat me this season. With all these competition in mind I need to really to focus and give it 100% if I really want to win the title. 

I was focusing with my headphones on so much that I didn't know what was happening next to me and around me. I kept walking heading towards the Mercedes garage until somebody taps my shoulder. Probably some fans who wants photos and autographs.

Y/N: Ugh fans.

Jennie: Yes I'm a huge fan haha.

I turned around and saw my own girlfriend standing there.

Y/N: Wait Jennie? Why are you here?

Jennie: Surprise right? 

Y/N: I am surprised but I need to go and prepare for the race now (hugs). 

Jennie: Ok fighting.

After that, I headed to the garage for my pre race briefing with the engineers. A lot of pressure on me for this race. I might have qualified on pole position but the race is 55 laps long. With Lewis and Sebastian behind, anything can happen. Focus Y/N you can do this. 

Once the engineering briefing is completed, I went onto the grid and once again I saw Jennie. I have no idea why is she even allowed onto the grid. I just shook it off and continued my preparations on the grid until Martin Brundle came over for his grid walk.

Martin Brundle: So Y/N you're on pole today, what are your expectations coming into this season as the reigning world champion.

Y/N: Not much just hope I can cross the finish line in first place, but we all know how quick the Ferrari's are just behind. Strategy is always a big factor here but I am confident that the guys will pull out all the stops and hope we come home first and second.

Martin Brundle: Obviously a lot of talk about your relationship during last season and you've got your beautiful girlfriend here with you, how much support and motivation is she giving you this weekend.

After Martin asked me that question, Jennie suddenly kissed me on live TV.

Jennie: That's the sort of support I'm giving him.

Martin Brundle: Well hope you have a great race.

What Jennie did was weird, why did she kiss me in front of live TV. Does she not know this race is going to be broadcasted all over the world. What happens if YG sees if and then breaks us up. Ok wait why am I focused on my relationship with Jennie right now when I should be focusing on the race.

Time skip to after the race cause I don't want to bore you with F1 terms

Damn, I lost the race. Sebastian managed to jump me during the pitstops when the virtual safety car was out. I can't believe it. I was absolutely gutted and kept my helmet on when walking down the paddock. I wanted to leave as soon as possible and go back home as the longer I stay the more disappointed I would get.

Jennie POV

Y/N seems sad, I don't know what to do at this moment. I am not a big fan of racing so I didn't know what happened, what I know is Y/N didn't win the race that's why he's said. He quickly got changed and then left. I didn't dare spoke to him because he didn't seem like he was in a good mood. 

On the way out there was a lot of photographers and press trying to talk to Y/N but he just ignored them. Then suddenly an idea came to my mind. I quickly grabbed Y/N's hand and made sure that the photographers could get a shot of us holding hands. I need to make the whole world know that Y/N was mine. That's why I kissed Y/N earlier when that Martin guy was doing an interview with him.

YG POV

Currently I am sat in my office until the Han from the marketing department called me.

Han: Boss have you seen the news?

YG: No what's up

Han: Jennie kissed Y/N on live TV, our social media are blowing up and we are all over the news. Should we respond to this.

YG: No this is good for us, are we getting more and more followers on social media?

Han: Yes boss.

YG: Then keep going, I will release a statement once I have discussed with Y/N and Jennie.

Han: Ok boss.

Hmmmm, Y/N and Jennie huh? I checked the clip and all of our social media networks and realised we have gained a lot of followers and the top searches on Google today are BLACKPINK and YG Entertainment. Maybe this one kiss could lead to a lot of opportunities. With that in mind I made a phone call.

YG: Toto my guy.

Toto Wolff: Hello, what's up YG.

YG: I want to discuss about the collaboration about YG and BLACKPINK.

Toto Wolff: Sure go on.

YG: I am sure you have seen Y/N and Jennie's kiss on live TV, as a result of that our social media is gaining a lot of followers and also a lot news are surrounding us therefore both of our companies are gaining a lot of attention regarding this. 

Toto Wolff: What do you want me to do then Mr Yang.

YG: Well it's simple, I have a plan that will benefit both of our companies. How about we discuss about this some time with Y/N and Jennie......

And that's another chapter done. I feel like this chapter is a bit crap as it's all over the place so comment on what you thought about this chapter. 

Once again please don't forget to vote for this book and thank you for spending time on reading this chapter. Thank you for all your previous support and please do continue reading it as I update I promise you it will be worth it.