Chapter 23

Y/N POV

I have been back to Seoul for a few days and it seems like nobody cares about the news about me anymore. I could finally walk around Seoul with freedom. Sure, I do get some looks from time to time because I used to be dating Jennie Kim and Sana Minatozaki. Speaking of these two girls. Tzuyu invited me to the Twice dorm to attend a party, which means I am going to meet the girls once again. I haven't seen Sana ever since the break up. It has been so long since I have last seen Sana, wonder what has changed and would she still have feelings for me. I can't wait to meet Twice again since it has been nearly three years since I last saw Twice.

Sana POV

We were setting up the dorm for a party celebrating our successful Japan tour. I was in charge of the food section with Momo and we decided to order every single thing that we could see on the menu. 

After ordering everything, I decided to sit on the sofa with Momo to wait for the food. She is so excited because we ordered her favourite Jokbal. We were sitting on the sofa watching the TV when we heard the doorbell ring.

Momo: Sana go open the door.

I went to open the door expecting it was the delivery guy with the food. However, once I opened the door I discovered it wasn't the delivery guy. It was someone else.

Y/N: Hello.

SLAM

Momo: Eh? It's not the food.

Sana: No it's not the food, it's someone who I don't want to see.

After slamming the door on him, he keep on ringing the doorbell annoying everyone in the house. Gosh, why must the doorbell be this loud. This guy really has some perseverance cause he has been ringing the doorbell non stop for like a minute already. While the doorbell was ringing, Dahyun and Tzuyu came out from their room.

Dahyun: Who is it? Just open the door Sana unnie.

Tzuyu suddenly ran towards the door and opened the door. Great now he is in the house. After opening the door, Tzuyu screamed. 

Tzuyu: SANA WHY DID YOU NOT OPEN THE DOOR, MY BROTHER IS HERE.

Sana: Cause I don't want to see him hehe.

Great, now Y/N is in the house and he definitely saw me. Since I am not ready to face him face to face, I need to find a place to hide where he will not find me. Maybe I should pretend to be sick so I can be excused for the party. I was heading to back to my room when Jihyo stopped me.

Jihyo: Sana where are you going the party is starting.

Sana: I'm not ready to face him yet.

Jihyo: Sana, you can't run away from your problem. You need to face him even when you are not ready. 

After that, Jihyo dragged me out to the living room so we could have this big dinner with Y/N and all the members. Great, now Y/N definitely saw me and probably would want to talk to me. 

Tzuyu: Sana, why don't you sit here (smirks and points to the seat next to Y/N).

Nice try, Chou Tzuyu. Trying to make me sit next to Y/N. There is no way I will sit next to him during the dinner. I deliberately ignored Tzuyu and headed to the seat in between Momo and Mina so Y/N can't do any funny business to sit next to me.

Throughout the whole dinner, I did not make any interaction with Y/N at all. I didn't speak that much as well which is very unlike me. I was so shy and nervous to face Y/N. It has been three years since I last saw him and the last time I met him, I dumped him. The other members know something is up with me but I tried my best to keep quiet and after dinner, I went directly to my room so I can finally take a breather from my nervousness.