*part eleven*

(TIME SKIP: 2 years)
updated ages:
yunho: 7
yeosang: 7
san: almost 6
mingi: almost 6
wooyoung: almost 5
jongho: almost 4

—————————————
third person pov
—————————————

"happy birthday to you~!"

ah yes, yeosangs birthday. seventh birthday to be exact. he was so excited.

ah, little recap. let start with the birthday boy, yeosang got his second piercing for his birthday, just as yunho did on his own. his stutter is still there but he's been practicing, going to speech therapy often, and doesn't get as frustrated with himself anymore. school wise, he's doing great. although kids at school are another story, for another time.

yunho, he's doing fantastic. he started taking dance classes last year and is really in love with it. he's still super protective over his brothers, possibly more over protective than the last time. though he hasn't been in any fights. yunhos just vibin'

san, so. right off the bat, the nightmares went away. it was discovered that he was getting picked on, but the student that was picking on him moved not too long after everyone found out. he was diagnosed with anxiety, and it was also discovered that he was pretty claustrophobic. other than that though, san is doing a lot better. he has his rough patches. but he gets through them pretty well.

now mingi, a lot happened with mingi over the years more asthma attacks, he was also diagnosed with anxiety. last year wasn't great for him. this year seems to be a bit better. but even then he still has anxiety attacks, which isn't good for his asthma. and asthma attacks, which isn't good for his anxiety.

moving on, wooyoung. i'm sad to report that wooyoungs lisp is gone. wooyoung was happy about it, but seonghwa and hongjoong were pouty when they started noticing a difference in his speech. as for any diagnoses. he was diagnosed with adhd. it hasn't effected the family too much, he was put on medication. which he doesn't like very much. but it helps. wooyoung also moved along with mingi and san in their grades, the teachers said that even though he is younger than everyone. he's just as smart. other than that wooyoung is still the cheerful little boy we all know and love.

baby jongho... isn't much of a baby anymore. but don't say that to the fathers, they might punch you. forever baby is doing well. nothing drastic. oh wait, he started school. his music teacher also suggested some type of music class, specifically singing lessons, guitar or piano as well. the parents have been looking into. but might wait until he's a little older

seonghwa and hongjoong are doing well too. stressed, yes. but well. same old seongjoong as always.

back to the party.

"happy birthday yeosang" felix said

oh i forgot to mention! the boys have made their own best friends recently. yunho and yeosang have been friends with felix, and renjun. sadly haechan said he didn't want to be their friend anymore after that fight that happened. but they're perfectly fine with felix and renjun. they like their foreign friends.

san mingi and wooyoung made two friends, ryujin and taehyun . ryujin has her own group of friends, and taehyun as well. and the boys also like but they aren't close with. if you ask wooyoung though, he'll tell you all about taehyun's friend yeonjun