*Part seventy-one*

third person pov
————————————

"who's bullying you wooyoung"

yeosang was pissed. as the brother that has held a connection with wooyoung the longest, even when they don't remember, he felt... angered... and scared in a way. for his brother, because this was now the second time, that they know of, when wooyoung has come home with bruises on him.

"sangie, stop" renjun tried pulling the boy away, wooyoung was clearly vulnerable, and though yeosang had good intentions. he looked terrified

"no, who's messing with you" yeosang yelled

"you're scaring him" yunho said

"how are you not livid right now? h-how is this n-not driving you insane" the slightly younger now had tears rolling down his cheeks from frustration.

the parents had left the house earlier to have a late meeting with wooyoungs teacher, luckily she was a friend of the bangs. wooyoung refused to go.

"i'm so mad right now yeosang, but yelling and shouting isn't going to help" yunho lectured, and he was right. seeing their little brother sit there with a river of tears flowing down his cheeks was absolutely heartbreaking. he wanted to know who was hurting him too, but this strategy that yeosang was using wasn't helping shit.

"baby, he's right. you gotta calm down if you wanna help him" renjun whispered

"no, fuck you. why are you all so calm right now" the boy yelled, and that was wooyoungs final straw. he couldn't handle it anymore. he ran to yeji who hugged him tightly, kissing his dyed hair.

"i don't like the yelling" he whispered into her shoulder

"okay, let's go upstairs" she whispered back before walking with him still in her arms.

"woo" yunho called out

"i've got him, you guys sort this out, please" yeji begged before walking up the stairs

"see what you did" the oldest boy raised his arm once his brother and girlfriend made it into his room.

"i don't under-s-stand how n-no one else is pissed"

"we are. but like yun said, yelling at him to give you answers doesn't help" san said, hands in his pockets as he leaned on the counter

"we understand that you have a connection with woo, and san, but that doesn't mean you throw a tantrum" mingi shrugged from the couch

"oh but y-yunho could th-throw a tantrum when s-san t-told us he was leaving" yeosang sassed back

"yunho wasn't yelling in my face. and even if he did-"

"san's case was different. he was in the hospital. he was having thoughts of killing himself. and then being told that he was leaving, where we couldn't see him, couldn't make sure he was okay? yeah, we all threw little tantrums. and yunho wasn't picking at san for answers. wooyoung is getting bullied. he probably gets yelled at everyday for all we know. so you standing there yelling like a five year old that wants his mommy to lift him is pretty fucking stupid in my opinion" mingi was. fed. up. but he said it so... calmly, so nonchalantly. and before anyone could even say anything he simply got up and walked upstairs, right into yunho's room with yeji and wooyoung.