Charon

the soul courier 

Type:                        soul collector 

Powers:                    

i. Floating — able to hover several centimetres off the ground

ii. Cloaking — able to hide other beings from visual detection 

iii. Necrokinesis — able to cause instant death to other beings 

iv. Soul Containment — able to contain souls of the dead in orbs of fire 

v. Sensing — able to sense the location of other beings 

vi. Flaming — able to teleport in a column of flame 

Details:                   A cunning soul collector who especially desired the souls of good witches to ferry to Hell and imprison in damnation for all eternity. 

Charon had come to Alcatraz Island to collect the vengeful spirit of convicted serial killer Jackson Ward, who was executed decades ago but his spirit still haunted his old prison cell. Charon planned to use Ward as a pawn in her goal of acquiring a good witch's soul. 

She knew that should Ward be able to leave the island and reap his revenge on those who convicted him, witches would come after him, and the only way to vanquish him would make them vulnerable to Charon's power (i

She knew that should Ward be able to leave the island and reap his revenge on those who convicted him, witches would come after him, and the only way to vanquish him would make them vulnerable to Charon's power (i.e. dying).

So Charon used her necrokinesis to terminate a prison tour guide, instructing Ward to possess the corpse as it would be his ride off the island. Ward left the corpse upon reaching the mainland and then began to systematically seek out those on his list. 

After a murdering the judge who sent him away, Ward then went after the jury members but was painfully forced to desist by Prue and Phoebe. Charon appeared to Ward and told him that his pain was the work of witchcraft and that to find the witches responsible he should visit his grave. 

Prue vanquished Ward and Charon appeared to snatch his soul for her collection, disappointed however, that it wasn't a witch soul. Charon stated that Prue's spirit was safe from her clutches, for now, since Andy had begun to administer CPR to revive her. 

With that she disappeared in a flash of flames

With that she disappeared in a flash of flames...whether or not she will be seen again remains to be seen. 

Status:                    active

Episode:                S1E20  "The Power of Two"