The Guardian of The Urn

punisher of the greedy

Type:                 Spirit 

Powers:             i. Teleportation - by fading away in a wisp of smoke and sparkling lights 

                              ii. Transformation - change inanimate objects into real creatures 

Details:              The Guardian of the Urn was an Egyptian spirit who was bound to keep the urn from falling into the hands of thieves and robbers. 

She was tasked with rebuking the greedy most especially, showing no mercy or remorse for punishing those responsible for their crimes

She was tasked with rebuking the greedy most especially, showing no mercy or remorse for punishing those responsible for their crimes. The Guardian would seek out the perpetrators and then upon appearing to them she would clearly state why they were being punished so that they would know that were receiving their just dues and were not victims of some supernatural murder. 

Her modus operandi was to transform inanimate objects into real creatures which would then kill the perpetrators before returning to their original form. She is known to transform her ring into a poisonous spider, her brooch into a venomous scorpion and a simple golden cord into a striking cobra.   

As a powerful protective spirit, The Guardian is mostly unaffected by a witch's powers, as evidenced when Prue attempted to use her telekinesis against her, The Guardian was initially only slightly affected, taking a step or two backwards where ot...

As a powerful protective spirit, The Guardian is mostly unaffected by a witch's powers, as evidenced when Prue attempted to use her telekinesis against her, The Guardian was initially only slightly affected, taking a step or two backwards where other beings would've been thrown clear across the room. Prue's second attempt had almost no affect on The Guardian at all. 

Status:                 Active 

Episode:              S1E11 "Feats of Clay"