Spell to Exchange Powers

Details:                                    When cast this spell will switch the powers of those within the immediate vicinity who hear the spell. If one were to cover their ears or be out of earshot the spell would not affect them. 

This spell was used when Leo was struck by the poisoned arrow of Alec, a darklighter after Leo's charge, Daisy. In order to save his life, Piper cast this spell so she could use his healing ability, but she had trouble in activating the power, for like all powers it had some sort of emotional trigger. 

Piper eventually discovered that the trigger was love once she had feared that Leo had died and was able to admit her love for him. This immediately triggered the healing power and she was able to save him in the nick of time. 

Since they were within earshot of the spell when it was cast, Prue and Phoebe also switched powers, with Phoebe finally having an active power for the time being and Prue realising the toll premonitions take on one's psychological well-being. 

Prue cast it the spell on Alec in order to vanquish him by accessing his Touch of Hate and then cast the spell again to switch their powers just before he was reduced to ash.