Happy Valentine's Day!

It's been a while, am I right? LOL

This one's inspired by I Do Not Love You by Ron Pope

In honor of Valentine's Day, I shall have this put in your hands, meaning your handheld device or you PC or maybe your desktop, but that wouldn't be your hands... it would be your- your desk..

 That's awkward.

ENJOY

-Amanda xx

-:-

There's one thing that mostly everyone knows about Kensi Marie Blye is that

She hates surprises.

And if there's one thing mostly everyone knows about Martin Andrew Deeks is that

He loves getting under his girlfriend's skin.

There are many, many ways this day could've ended, but it ended fairly well in his eyes.

-:-

"Deeks?" Kensi calls to the seemingly empty mission.

"Sam, Callen, Nell, Eric?" She knits her eyebrows together, "Hetty?"

She frowns, "Granger?"

"Deeks? This isn't funny." Kensi calls into the silence, as she walks to her desk in the bullpen, and finds a handwritten note placed on the folders she left the day before.

"I see you've found the note, and I know what your Kensalina mind is thinking, 'What the hell did I walk into?' And that answer comes with time, my sweet padowa.

Why don't you go to your place for a little, take a shower because I can smell your sweat from where I am right now, and put something decent, other than something you can where with your combat boots maybe?

Anywho, I hope that you don't kill me later.

I wuv you.

-D"

Kensi reads the note, and shakes her head at her boyfriend slash partner, and leaves the bullpen to find herself standing in front of Nell and Eric.

"You're chariot awaits." Nell smiles.

Eric opens the door of the car next to them, "We really love you if we're doing this."

"You really must." Kensi purses her lips to keep from smiling too wide.

The car ride to her house is silent, but comfortable. Kensi steps out of the car, and Nell helps her into the house, pulling a hanger with a covered clothing item hanging from it.

"Is that a dress?" Kensi sighs as she unlocks the door to her house and walks in, letting Nell in behind her.

"Your special agent skills are showing, Kensi." Nell laughs.

"Oh, hush." Kensi cackles.

"Go have a bath, and get ready, and I'm going to dress you, and get you all prettied up because I know that you won't put make up on yourself." Nell pushes her into the bathroom.

"But-" Kensi is interrupted by the sound of her bathroom door slamming in her face.

With a sigh, she strips off her clothes and steps into the warm water drizzling down from the shower cap. She washes her hair, and bathes, thinking of what Deeks might have planned on this February 14th.

"Okay, I'm done, now what?" Kensi lifts and eyebrow, fastening the robe that covers her body.

"Now, we dress you up." Nell claps her hands together, pulling Kensi into her bedroom.