Diddly Darn Minute

"Oh my God."

"What?" Talia asked.

"Oh. My. God." Kensi said again.

"What? What does it say?"

Kensi gives her the test, "I'm pregnant. Oh my God."

Talia sits next to her by the tub, "Kens, are you really, actually surprised when you, a) never miss a period. Ever. And b) you go at it like rabbits whenever you have a chance."

"We do not go at it like.. like rabbits, okay? We're not sex crazed freaks."

Talia lets out a snort, "Alright, Kens, sure. But you have to tell him."

"Of course I do, but I don't want to scare him off..."

"He's not going to be scared off, Kens."

"How do you know?"

"I know."

Kensi makes a face, and lies on Talia's shoulder, "I'm pregnant."

"You're pregnant."

"And he's been texting me like a maniac, and I can't answer because I know I'll just randomly text him. He'll be like 'Hey, did you want me to bring some food home?' and I'll go, 'I'm pregnant'."

"Kensi, just do what you need to prevent that from happening. He'll be back soon so you can tell him. He's just out surfing with Callen."

"Okay, you're right. He's probably on his way back." As soon as Kensi finished her sentence, the girls heard the front door of the house slam.

"Get up. And I'll leave through the back." Talia says standing quickly.

"Sounds like a plan. Thank you, Talia." Kensi says.

"Anytime, momma." Talia winked and left.

Kensi's throwing away the pharmacy bag and the pregnancy test packet when Deeks found her. She quickly put the test in her pocket.

"What the hell, Kens?" Deeks asked, looking worried, relieved, and a bit angry.

"What happened?" Kensi asked feigning curiosity.

"Why aren't you answering my texts?" Deeks asked, "I know you're getting them."

"Uh, because they're coming in late..." Kensi said, and sighed, "Like my period..."

Deeks's face scrunched up, "Now, see, that doesn't make sense unless..."

"Yeah, unless what?"

"Unless you're irregular, which I know you aren't because you always get really, very moody, which, uh... you're not..." Deeks squints, "You're setting me up."

"Deeks, I'm trying really hard not to go out on you. Please think for a second." Kensi holds his face and strokes his cheek, "My period's late..."

"You're not pregnant because- Wait just a diddly darn minute. Kens..."

"I'm pregnant." Her eyes water.

"You're pregnant," Deeks cracks a goofy smile, "You're not shitting me, are you?"

Kensi shook her head no and pulled the test out of her pocket, "It was positive.. but I still want to get my blood drawn and see if it wasn't a false positive..."

"It's not going to be because we go at it like rabbits."

"Funny, you and Talia said the same thing..."

"You're making me spend way too much time around her..."

Kensi laughs, "I'm really happy."

"I'm glad you're happy."

"I love you so much."

Deeks places his hands on Kensi's stomach, and bends over to kiss it, "And I love you both."

"But please don't say diddly darn again."

"Diddly darn it."

She punches his arm, "Ouch... Touché."