All I Want

Guys.

Do you know what's insane right now?

25k+ READS ON THIS IFBISHXKDNS

WHAT

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN DJS,LA

I love you guys so much, thank you for liking my stories, and voting, and the positive and negative feedback!!

Anywhore, this one is short, a little drabble, using the song All I Want by Kodaline.

Without further adieu..

Enjoy!

-Amanda xxx

-:-

"This dinner is not at all what I expected." Callen comments, playing with his tie.

Joelle looks at him, and slaps his hand so that he can stop fussing with his tie, "It was nice of your boss to have an anniversary dinner party for the company."

Deeks leans into Callen's ear and jokingly says, "Take her out to dance, grandpa."

Callen jokingly glares at Deeks, then tenderly looks at Joelle, "Let's dance."

"Okay." She chuckles, following him onto the dance floor.

Kensi smiles at Deeks, and he says, "What?"

"Nothing," She chuckles, "You're just such a romantic."

Deeks goofily smiles, and takes her hand, "Of course I am, how would I have you if I wasn't?"

"You're so weird."

"But you love it." Deeks says, pressing a kiss to her hand.

"Get a room, you two. You aren't the only ones on the table." Sam chuckles.

"It's not like you can talk, they haven't complained about you being all over me." Michelle retorts jokingly.

Deeks laughs, then looks at Kensi, "You want to shake that groove thang?"

She takes his outstretched hand, "I certainly do."

All I want is nothing more

To hear you knocking at my door.

And if I could see your face once more

I could die a happy man I'm sure.

He places both hands on her waist, as she wraps her arms around his neck, "Those, uh ballroom dance lessons from Hetty payed off."

"Mhmm," She hums, "They did for me, I don't know about you."

"You, uh, you're very mean." Deeks says between chuckles.

Kensi rolls her eyes, and she suddenly gets serious, "Thank you for putting up with me for all these years."

Deeks smiles, "Thank you for putting up with me. I know I'm not easy."

But if you loved me,

Why'd you leave me?

Take me body,

Take my body.

"Nope, you are definitely not easy, but that's what I love about you."

"You have this adorable soft side and I just- I love it." Deeks chuckles.

"Good, because I'm not letting anyone else see that side of me." Kensi lays her head on his shoulder.

Deeks buries his head in her hair, breathing her in, "Good."

All I want is,

All I need is,

To find somebody,

To find somebody.