Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Densi is cannon.
DENSI IS CANNON
DENSI IS CANNON
IM NOT OKAY AND I AM IN A VERY SHOCKED STATE RN.
Here is a celebratory xmas one shot!
Enjoy!!
-

"What now?" Kensi smiles, thinking about the kiss.

"Dinner?" Deeks grabs her hand, and they glide off of the ice rink.

"Can we eat in though? I'm tired, and I just want to cuddle." Kensi stops and touches his cheek, resting her hand on his chest.

"You want to cuddle?" Deeks asks in mock-disbelief, "Who would've thought?"

Kensi playfully glares at him, "You know, I can not cuddle with you.. frankly, it's your choice."

"Oh, Kensalina, you know you can't resist me." He pulls her in for a kiss, but she stops him for a moment by whispering, "I can."

Deeks stops, just before their lips touch and says, "Really now?"

Kensi smiles and connects their lips, answering his question.

"Really, guys? Are we going to have to put up with this shit at work from now on?" Sam laughs.

"No, no, Sam I Am, maybe less PDA will be  performed." Deeks smirks, looking at his girlfriend, putting his arm around her.

Sam rolls his eyes, grabbing the hands of his wife and daughter, Aiden at their side, "Merry Christmas, love birds."

"Merry Christmas." Deeks and Kensi say.

"Shall we go?"

"We shall... your place or mine?" Kensi asks.

"Damn good question.. Mine is just a few minutes from here."

"Yeah, lets go." Kensi grabs his hand and pulls him behind her.

-:-

"Pizza or Chinese?" Deeks says as he flashes the menus to Kensi, sat on a couch.

"Pizza, and ice cream.. ooh and beer." Kensi says.

"I have all of that! I'll just order food." Deeks dials the Chinese place as he dumped himself onto the couch, ordering for two.

-:-
Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
let your heart be light,
from now on, our troubles will be out of sight.

"That was amazing." Kensi says.

"You're amazing."

"You're so cliché." Kensi squirts a bit of whipped cream onto his nose.

"You love it."

"Hmm, touché."

Deeks looks at her in disbelief, "You actually used touché correctly! Being my girlfriend pays off."

Kensi stops chewing, and starts getting up, "You want to go in that direction, do you?"

"Kens-Kensalina, what do you think you're-" Deeks started, but is interrupted by Kensi squirting a face-full of whipped cream.

"You didn't just go there, Princess." Deeks tells a laughing Kensi, "You are so going to regret that."

Kensi started running with the bottle of whipped cream, as Deeks chased her around the house with a face full of cream. Once he finds her, he pulls her in for a hug, a sweet hug.. literally.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
make the yuletide gay,
from now on, our troubles will be miles away.

"Don't you dare, Deeks!" Kensi tries to shove Deeks's creamed face away from her, but fails miserably.

"Is it too early to say that I love you?" Deeks asks, tucking a piece of Kensi's hair behind her ear.

She looks at him for a moment, sighs, "I love you, too."

"You do?"

"I do."

"Good to know." Deeks says and leans in, whipped cream and all, and plants a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Merry Christmas, Deeks." Kensi lays her head on Deeks's chest.

"Merry Christmas, Kens."

And have yourself a merry little Christmas now...