Say Something

Hey guys!

This one-shot will be a bit sad, and it's a song fic, so brace yourselves.

NO DEATHS BTW LOL I SHAN'T DO THAT

I wil update So Close in a bit, I'm having a bit of writers' block regarding that fanfic lol, but it will be updated soon!

-Amanda xoox

-:-

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

"Deeks, I need you to fucking talk to me if we are ever going to work us out. You need to communicate."

"Kens, I try, I really do, but it's so hard for me. I love you so much, but it's hard to open up." Deeks looks down at his feet. 

"Hard? You want to talk about  hard, huh? It's hard to listen to you babbling on about shit no one will understand."

"I'm sorry, Kensi, I'm sorry that I don't know how to communicate, I try my hardest, but you don't seem to understand." Deeks gets up, quitting the screaming match, walking out the door to Kensi's house.

"Great, well I'm sorry for ever trying!" He hears her scream from the door.

Once he's in the car, he speeds off into the night, pulling over once he's far away enough from her to thrash out, and cry. Deeks doesn't cry. 

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

He hadn't noticed until now that he was pulled over in front of a pub. He got out of his car, walked in, sat at the bar, and drank until he was numbed enough to forget all that happened.

What surprised him the most though, was the fact that when a chick came up to him, he ignored her slutty, little ass. He loves Kensi. Period.

Stupidly enough, Deeks dove into his car, and tried to go back to her place. Alone. 

On the road.

And drunk.

Deeks fell asleep on the way, and a truck bashed into the driver's side of the car.

-:-

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

 Sobbing on the floor, Kensi gets up to a ringing phone, "H-hello?"

"Mrs. Blye." Hetty breathes.

"Hetty? What's wrong?"

"I'm going to need you to come to Bates Summit Hospital, floor five, as soon as possible."

"What? Hetty? Why?"

"Just get down here, Mrs. Blye." Hetty hangs up.

Kensi puts on a sweater, and speeds off.

As soon as she arrived, she went to the fifth floor to see Hetty, Sam, Callen, Erivc, and Nell with pained faces in the waiting area. She didn't see Deeks, and she covered her mouth with her hand, letting her tears fall freely.

"What happened?"

"He was driving under the influence of alchol, Kens, and he got crashed by a semi. He's in ICU." Sam gets up, pulling Kensi into a hug.

"I have to see him." Kensi clears her throat.

"They're not leting anyone in."

"Is he awake?"

"Yes." Nell answers.

Kensi turns on her heel, and goes to the front desk and pulls out her badge, " Can I see Marty Deeks?" 

"Oh, um, yes, Miss, uh, Miss Blye, room five-oh-seven." The nurse says.

Kensi walked through the hospital corridor, five-oh-two, five-oh-three....

She stops at the door, taking a deep breath before pushing it in. A beat-up Marty Deeks lies before her, a bloody chest, a head bruise, an oxygen mask.

As soon as he sees her, he pulls the mask off, "F-Fern, baby."

"Deeks. Don't leave me, I'm so, so, sorry. I love you, I'm sorry."

"You really think," He groans, " You'll get rid of me that easily?"

"What did you mean? About trying to communicate?"

"Since the Siderov incident.. Since the kiss.. I feel like I'll be damned if I open my mouth about us.. What if I screw up?" His eyes water.

"You won't, you won't ever."

"How do you know, Kens?"

"Because I love you, so much."

"I love you, too." He smiles.

Say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something...