Off I Go

Yo yo yooooo

So I was watching Grey's Anatomy for the 2948939394th time, and well i just saw the season 8 finale, Flight... in which some of our favorite Grey's characters die, etc..

And Mark & Lexie *sobs for eternity*

And Arizona & her leg *hiccups*

And Christina loosing her shoe :')

And well I thought of what it'd be like for Kensi & Deeks, Sam & Callen, Nell & Eric to go through a similar situation if they had to travel on a plane to some emergency mission. It's basically another version of that episode, but with our ncisla baes, so credits to one of my favorite feels grinders, Miss Shonda Rhymes :)

The one shot is titled after a super sad song called Off I Go by Greg Laswell & well if you play it during your read, well you might just end up in a pool of your tears :')

-Amanda xx

-:-

"Have any of you even heard of this plane charter company?" Callen asks, holding the door to the charter company open for the team.

"A company called Blazing Wings gives me a chicken wingy vibe," Deeks says, "so I'm down for just about anything."

Kensi looks at him and rolls her eyes, "I haven't heard of it, but I do think that Hetty won't do anything without looking into it."

As soon as Kensi says that, Deeks lifts his head, and opens his mouth to say something, but shakes his head, and continues looking through his phone. Kensi furrows her eyebrows.

"I don't know about you, but the sooner we get checked in, the sooner we can get on the plane, do our shit, and come back," Sam says, "I for one, am going to sign us in."

"Hold on, partner, I'm going with you." Callen jogs up to him, and they walk to the front desk of the company.

Deeks looks at Kensi and smiles widely, "And then there were two."

"Actually, there are four, but, um, we'll just.." Eric says, pulling Nell behind him.

The pair chuckle at the techs.

"You're okay?" Kensi asks seriously.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" Deeks cocks his head to the side.

Kensi shakes her head, and shrugs "Nothing.. You just seemed, I don't know, weird earlier."

Deeks nods slowly, "You have to had known why, Kens."

"I do," She says, laying her palm on the top on his, "I know, but she wouldn't do anything to intentionally jeopardize or put us in danger, Deeks."

He shakes his head, and changes the subject quickly, "This case is nuts."

Kensi quietly and dryly chuckles, understanding what he did, "Yeah, but the dude is crazier."

"Who ships nuclear weapons across the country?"

"A person that doesn't want to get caught." Kensi says simply.

"I'm so nervous." Eric speaks up.

Nell chuckles, "Why?"

"I'm going on a plane to help you out from somewhere other than OPS." Eric says, with a look of shock on his face.

"It's going to all be fine, just don't be nervous, okay?" Nell says, squeezing his shoulder reassuringly.