You Got Kik? (Part 3)

Since Kensi arrives to LA today, well they won't be texting, it'll be all phone conversation and face to face dialogue :)

-Amanda

-:-

Day 1

His phone started ringing, and he
answers excitedly, "You're here?"

Kensi chuckles, "Yeah, yeah I'm here."

"Well I have an embarrassing sign out for you." Deeks laughs.

"I think I'm just going to catch a cab." She says in mock seriousness.

Deeks sighs, "I'm trying to be adorable, just accept it."

"Fine.." She pauses, "I see you."

Deeks hangs up, and looks up toward the terminal. He sees a smile spread across a stunning woman's face, run with her luggage, and lunge into his arms.

"That was very welcoming." Deeks chuckles, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Kensi looks up at him and smiles, then slaps him on the chest.

"Is that going to be your thing, now?"

"It might be," Kensi laughs, "Let's go."

"But, shouldn't we wait for Sam?"

"Oh, yeah, right," Kensi chuckles, "Where's, uh, Callen?"

"He's waiting in his car, I kind of made him agree to come, and let Sam stay in his place, because, you know, courtesy." Deeks laughs.

"Well, I don't want my stay at yours to be a courtesy stay." Kensi says.

"No, uh, not what I meant, that is not what I meant." Deeks says quickly.

Kensi chuckles, "Calm down, I was kidding."

He laughs nervously, and sees Sam walking toward them.

"You left me alone, knowing that I am extremely afraid of closed spaces. You are a great friend, Kensi Blye." Sam rolls his eyes, "You must be Duke."

"Deeks, Marty Deeks." He shakes Sam's outstretched hand.

Sam nods, "Sorry, not great with names," He says, "This one has been going on, and on about you. It feels like I know you already."

Kensi looks like she wants to dig up a hole and crawl into it.

Deeks smirks, "Oh has she now?"

Sam chuckles, "Yes, she has."

"Good to know," Deeks looks at Kensi.

"We should go, right? Yeah." Kensi says quickly.

Sam laughs, "G. Callen is the one that's letting me stay at his place, right?"

"Yes, he is. He's parked near me." Deeks smiles.

"So the plan is that we take our things to your place, and go to the mission?" Kensi asks.

"That's the plan." Deeks nods.

-:-

"I'm so happy that you're here, Kens." Deeks says from the door.

Kensi smiles to herself as she unpacks her last pair of jeans, "Yeah, me too."

"You ready?"

"Yes, I am."

Once they all get to OSP, the case is given to them, they solve it, get everyone who has to be jailed or fined where they must go. They all find out that they work very well together.