Densi Interrupted

Guys.

Don't kill me.

I haven't been on because I'm really busy because I have a few events coming up. I'm really sorry!!

This one was requested!
Just a drabble...

-Amanda xx

-:-

"Deeks." Kensi looks at him, across the empty bullpen.

"Yeah?" He looks up from his laptop, and sees the serious expression on her face.

She stands up, and walks to him, looking both ways before she presses her lips to his, and sits on his lap.

Deeks pulls away, stunned, "Kens, we're kind of at work."

"Does it look like I care?" She stands up, and pulls him into the burn room, smiling when she hears the click of the door locking.

"Um, uh, Kens?" Deeks stammers as his back bumps into a wall.

Kensi looks at him with a serious look in his eyes, "Just shut up and kiss me."

He chuckles, "You're such a cliché little thing," Deeks leans in, and presses his lips to hers.

It seems like a few seconds, when someone is knocking on the door. Deeks and Kensi share a look, their shirts on the floor, and her bra hanging from the door knob.

"Is anyone in here?" Callen calls, knocking on the door.

"Yeah, uh, I was just, uh, burning some, some files." Deeks stutters.

The doornobs wiggles, "Then... why is it locked?"

"Uh, it's-it's locked? Huh, I didn't notice." Deeks chuckles, as Kensi hides behind the incinerator, he opened the door slowly.

Callen smirks, "You okay, Deeks?"

"Hmm, oh yeah, why do you ask?"

"Your belt is loose, and your shirt... it's kind of... it's inside out, and backwards." Callen purses his lips

"I don't know how that happened.." Deeks fixes himself and walks away.

After she thinks Callen's gone, Kensi walks out, looking around, until her eyes land on him, "Hi... Callen."

"Hi, Kensi... You okay, there?" Callen chuckles.

"Me? Yup, totally," Kensi stammers, and walks away quickly.

"Good one, Kens." Deeks looks at her in mock seriousness, still fixing his baseball tee.

"What? I didn't know you'd go along with it!" She says defensively.

"I was kidding, okay? I love you." Deeks laughs, hugging her.

"Shut up." Kensi laughs.