Oh, Come On, It's Christmas

Merry Christmas, guys!!!

This one isn't very merry until the end, but then again, I'm not very merry when it comes to fanfictions lol

I'm so sorry i haveny updated in a while omg
I've been really busyyy

-Amanda

-:-

"Do you guys want to come to my house for dinner?" Sam asks, cleaning up his desk.

"Yeah, no, that sounds great." Deeks says, glancing in Kensi's direction.

"I have plans..."

"What?" Deeks asks bitterly, "With your boyfriend? I think he can wait, actually..."

Kensi glares at him, and sighs, "Know what? I think he would come, if that's okay with you, Sam."

Sam looks at Callen for help, and he looks away, "Um, yup, yeah."

Kensi smiles at Deeks in triumph, picking up her phone, "Let me call him, then."

"Kensi." Deeks calls.

"What?"

"Can I talk to you.. outside or something..?"

She stands up sighing, "Fine."

They both make their way outside, their shoulders brushing every now and then which still gave her the butterflies she always gets when she's with him.

"Why are you doing this?" Deeks asks, hurt sneaking its way up his throat.

"Doing what, Deeks?" She asks mocking cluelessness.

"This." He says, "you're acting as if we never had anything... we don't even talk anymore.."

Kensi just looks at him, and stays silent, letting him continue.

"I don't even know how you found someone to call your boyfriend so damn quickly." He says walking closer to her, and she kept backing away until she hit the wall behind her.

He continues, and lays a hand on the wall in front of him, "Do you even know what time of the year it is? Just a few weeks ago, we would've accomplished a whole year together, and it's like you forgot all we went through.."

Kensi becomes lightheaded, and her breathing pattern quickens. It's amazing how he still has this effect on her. She says warningly, "Deeks.."

"What? Kensi, what?" He says sternly.

She takes a deep breath, places her hands on his chest, and with her breath trembling she says again, "Deeks."

He's panting now, "What?"

"Please calm down," She says, "I don't like to see you like this.."

"And I still love you, so we both have a dilemma." Deeks retorts.

"What?"

"You doubt it?" Deeks says, putting his lips to her ear, making her shiver.

"You were the one that broke it off with me, so I thought-"

"You assumed, Kensi." Deeks says, "I never said that I didn't want to be with you, I said that I couldn't. With the IA and all, I didn't want to trouble you.. I love you."

"Deeks, how could you have thought that you troubled me? I've never been anything but there for you.. I thought you knew that.."

"I do, I do know that now..."

"I love you, too, Deeks, but I'm with someone, and it wouldn't be very nice of me to just leave him out of the blue like this."

"Oh, come on, Kens, it's Christmas, and I miss you like hell." Deeks says leaning closer to her lips.

Kensi smiles, and shrugs, "I've missed you, too."