Short Intro

A city has gangs, killings, all that stuff.

Hi, I'm the Narrator.

Ok where was I?

Oh yes, there are five gangs,

1st- The Northwestern side is where the, "Bakunawa", stays along with their members. They are clothed with baggy clothes, slippers, and weapons. Most specifically, a stick. The leader uses the stick. How it can be a killer weapon? No one knows, but all they know is that many where killed there. At least 60, most men.

Why their?

I'm not revealing their actual genders, you gotta see or I mean, read for yourself to know about.

2nd- The Southwestern side is where the mysterious, "Edo" lives. They were full armor with swords, Katanas. Their armors are futuristic and wear Mempos.

3rd- Southeastern is where the young mafia leader, America stays. Mostly mafias stay there. So a lot of money and deals are being made there.

4th- Southwestern is cop and police. Yes you heard me right, Officers. Now you might be wondering,

"Why are they there?"

Well, they aren't just any normal Officers, cops, and police, they're corrupted officials. They are mostly paid to do stuff, mostly catching enemies of whoever paid them. They're mostly everywhere but never go to the one area,

5th- The Northern side is where the mysterious, legendary, serial killer, ShapeShifter lives. He doesn't have a gang but the reason why he has his own side. Is because he owns the Black Market in that area. He is also known as the best thief. He is the cleverest thief and killer. You see, he creates a lot of deals. Creates rules when meeting him or even entering to the North. Breaking any of the simplest rules gets you killed, no mercy.

Now everybody knows that he is a dude because many went out alive. Now you also must be wondering,

"Why gang?"

He does have a lot of killers in his area. He calls them his,"Bodyguards". Just like them, they need to follow rules or they'll be killed. Reason why he doesn't have an arrest by those officers. Because he, from his nickname, changes his looks. No one really knows what he actually looks like.

Now the city does have a central or center. No one can enter it. Why?

It was been said where the true bad guys are. Those who are like those typical rich and good guys. But why bad guys?

They mistreat and discriminate people there. If they don't like the person, kick them out.

Now enough chatting about this. We shall start the story, Yea?