Part XXIII

3rd POV

As they arrived in the hot tub, stripping themselves from their clothing. They sat down in the hot tub and rested themselves to one another. It was soon disturbed by a sound of a glass breaking. Russia got out and locked the door of the bathroom. It made America confused until the door handle moved violently, after Russia locking it. America looked for a gun but realized that he left it with his brothers who might be at home. He looked at Russia which Russia transformed his hand into a claw. Soon after the handle stopped shaking, then loud thumps were heard. It was more like someone was banging the door till it would break. Russia and America prepared themselves mentally. Russia wearing shorts just in time as the door broke and the trespasser entered. He was wearing a mask and jumped on Russia.

Russia tried to fight back but he was able to hold Russia and held the weapon above his head. America knocked the trespasser on the head with a metal pipe. Making him bleed. He grabbed Russia and ran out of there. He searched for a gun that Russia must've hid. He grabbed the pen that was similar to his. Russia attacked the trespasser that was still bleeding. He held him in place and America knocked him out for good, turning the pen into a metal bat. Both looked at each other, covered in blood.

"Let's unmask this dude, just like Scooby Doo."

"You watch that?"

"Yes I did, why?"

"Never mind"

Unmasking him, it was revealed a flag  with black, white and red. Well not from the blood. They called China to be here as soon as possible.

All the officers came and snapped photos of the scene and China walking over to the two.

"Looks like you two staying here longer paid off."

America smiled and nodded. Russia just went to the fridge to get vodka to drink. They patched the passed out trespasser and took him to the hospital and interview him there, after his surgery to heal the open wounds on his head.

"Let's call it a night and this officially a crime scene so, sorry ShapeShifter but you can't sleep here."

Russia shrugged,

"I'll just sleep with Mr. American Mafia here."

America blushed and covered his face.

"How drunk are you?"

"I just drank four shots of vodka."

"I'll call that drunk, and your sleeping with me."

America grabbed Russia's hand before Russia could talk back to America. Quickly seating him on the car and driving off.

"What was that for!?"

"We are gonna sleep, Mr. Drunkard."

"What type of sleep?"

"The Sex kind, stupid."

"Just because I'm drunk?"

"Drink more and I'll see if the drunk one is better than the sober one."

"Oh yea, the drunk one is so much better than the sober one."

America smiled with a blush starting to form on his face. Soon arriving and America quickly dragging Russia to the bed.

America nearly naked drank some vodka with Russia who appears to be intoxicated.

"I wanna see those abs again~"

Russia removed his shirt to let America touch his body. America finishing the vodka and being drunk, moved his hands around the Russians, feeling his body and reaching down for his dick.

"Cmon I thought you are an American boy an A-"

"I know that god damn thing and I feel that I'm worshiping some type of god~"

"Oh yeah? How so~"

"Your body. And that big, thick cock~"

"Then suck it~"

"With pleasure~"

America unbuttoned his trousers and lowered his boxers to his cock. He immediately took it in his mouth and bobbed his head. Russia just smiled,

"Seems that you are right, or I'm just drunk to think straight?"

America looked and pulled it off his mouth,

"Both~"

He went back to what he was doing as Russia just watched.

It is almost the end for the Russian, yet he didn't want to stop. But America seems to be good at worshipping his cock. And he couldn't take it, he grabbed his head pushed his head as he came. America pulled out and licking his cock clean.

"Now let's go back to fucking my favorite hole of yours~"

"Alright then~"