Part V

—AMERICA—

Can't believe those guys killed my men for their video homework. I rubbed my forehead in frustration. The window sung open and ShapeShifter jumped in.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why I'm visiting Mr. America."

"It's bright outside dude."

"You haven't seen the time and haven't looked outside for hours."

I looked at the time and outside, 9 pm and it's already dark.

"Fuck it, this thing is stressing me out."

He went over and looked at the video. Wait a minute, why does he want to help me?

"Oh those guys, yea, I love their homework. I mean all the graphics and stuff. I'll give them +A for that."

"Not helping."

He chuckled and stared at me.

"Well for starters, you can visit my part first, I have someone that can help you, well, entering in their place of course."

I grabbed his jacket and held a knife to his neck. Damn, I forgot how tall he was.

"Why should I go to yours? How would I know that you aren't gonna kill me?"

He grabbed my hand that was holding the knife. Slamming me on the wall, pinning me with my hands held above my head. This feels so inappropriate for my mind to be heading to that place. Don't get hard. Don't get hard.

"If you think I was kill you there, I would've killed you right now. But as I said, I don't want to ruin that pretty face of yours."

I blushed from his comment.

"And I've already felt your soft lips against mine. Do you wanna continue~"

"F-fuck it."

I moved my head to his meet my lips to his. He moved his head to mine and it was a nice make out session. He released me hands and pulled him closer. Soon I heard a knock and pushed him away and quickly sat back in my seat.

"Hey Bro!"

"W-what's up?"

"Well, we asked most of the group here but no one will enter there."

"Thanks for the info, New Zealand."

He smiled and shut the door after and I sighed in relief.

"Well that ruined the mood."

"Hey, we can try some other time, big guy~"

He smiled and kissed on my cheek.

"Want help? I have someone who can let you enter in that place, if you go to the North."

And he turned to a bird and flew off. I looked down, fuck I was still hard.

TIME SKIP

I've decided to go to the North, where the infamous ShapeShifter lives. My brother, Canada and one bodyguard that Canada brought with us, I don't why but okay, was in the car with me. I saw the guard sweating, guess he had heard about the place. I wasn't scared, I mean the ShapeShifter visits me often and we would ended up having some hot make-out sessions. There was a gate in the entrance and two people, guessing that they're guards, held out some hella sharp swords, enough to cut us clean. Knocking at our doors, Can rolled down our windows.

"Please... eh.... get out. Off limits."

I got off and so the bodyguard but the stopped us before entering.

"Drop your weapons. Not allowed."

We threw our guns and two small knives and he let us in. Oh wow, THIS IS THE BLACK MARKET!!!