Part I

— AMERICA —

This life soooo boring. I mean, cmon! Shooting people for shit. I mean, it really does. I always have one rule even my bro's remind me all the time.  "Never go out of my side because many want to kill you for money."
Now that makes me wanna go out more. Guess it's just nature. I drove my car to the 'Border' seeing a lot of junk. I got out of the car and walked around to see anything valuable to use. While walking around, I see something shiny poking out. Walking over to it and picking up the object. It was some type of gear with a sentence imprinted in it. It was scratched out but I can see 'Inc.' in it. Must be the center's machinery stuff again.
"Why the heck those keeps being thrown her-"

In front of me is some person with a jumbled flag color staring at me. He turned his head looking at the gears that I'm holding.
"Young sir, I'll need the thing that your holding."

His voice sounds enthusiastic but deep. He reached out but I moved it away. I raised a brow,
"What makes this soo important to you?"

He chuckles and pins to the ground,
"Such a naughty boy aren't you~"

He raised a dagger above his head. It was the first time I actually had fear into my body. I closed my eyes but something in me felt like nothing is happening. I opened my right eye to see the person opening my shirt a bit. Exposing a tattoo and my neck. Getting flustered by this.
"Must be the young mafia leader, are you?"

I nodded and he got up, holding on of the gears. I slowly got up and fixed my shirt. I stared at me fixing my shirt.
"D-do you mind?"

"Why would I, princess~"

Must be some pervert.
"Don't call me that, Asshole."

"This 'Asshole' has a name."

"What's your name then otherwise I'll call you my own."

He smiled,
"Tell me. What are you gonna call me then~"

"Probably Thief, Pervert, and the best one, Asshole."

"I probably like......"

He made a small grin and looked back at me.

"Котенок"

"What does that mean then?"

"Assface"

I just accepted calling him that.
"Okay then, Котенок. Any nickname for me?"

He smirked with a smile. Odd but okay.
"Малы́шка, little boy."

"I guess I can let that slide."

He smiled and walked off. I went back in my car and drove off. Man it feels weird with that nickname but I'll get used to it.

—ShapeShifter—

I laughed as I headed back home. I saw Kazh, my little brother and a seller in my black market.
"What's so funny?"

"I tricked a small boy with nicknames."

"Please don't tell me that he actually believed it."

"Yep, he did!"

He started laughing as I did.
"He doesn't understand Russian?"

"Да, did not understand a single bit."

He patted my back.
"Nice one bro, when will he actually learn your name."

"Soon, when he figures out how to leave his side and explore further."

Saying that while looking at the center in my view.

"When will they shut their partying and focus on what's going outside?"

"Probably never, besides enjoy the life here, Russia."

I turned to see him gone. Probably flew away before I punched him.