Part XIV

America woke up and see Russia rubbing his leg which was sore from their rough sex.

"Do you really have to do it that hard?"

"Why? You like it~"

America grabbed the pillow he laid on and threw it to Russia which he easily caught it.

"Oh shit-"

Russia threw it back at him, having a headshot. Making America fall back. Russia laughed from what just happened. Until it was silent and Russia went to check on America which was laying there.

"Hahaha- You ok babe?"

America went silent as Russia went over to check on him. America organized a plan to his boyfriend and as Russia turned him around. America covered a pillow on his face and lay him their.

"Smell this pillow that is-"

"Hey bro I-"

Kazakhstan and Belarus just froze seeing America butt naked, well of course to make it a bit child friendly here. Bam, America's dick covered with the blanket. Russia laying still. America didn't really care if he actually died from the smell which he hoped that's what happened.

"Well good job,Kazy."

"Thanks Bel"

As Bel gave twenty to Kaz.

"Hey! What are you guys doing!?"

"Umm, gambling and I think you've killed our bro."

America looked down at Russia being covered with a pillow.

"He's fine."

The two looked at each other and started to walk away. America got confused as they both leaved. America sat back down and felt something poked on his ass. He knew what it was and he ain't liking it. Russia gripped on America's arms as he used his one free hand to remove the pillow off his face. He looked at the pillow and smirked.

"Really? Are you that mad?"

"What type of mad, the angry type or the crazy type?"

"Hmm, what if both~"

"Then your right, I'm so fucking pissed that your hard over my bare ass on your hard ass dick."

Russia smirked and kissed America on the lips. He freed America's hand as they started to roam around him. Russia then started to remove his shirt as they stopped for air.

"Let's try something new, eh~"

"Huh?"

"Why don't you ride me~"

"Why is that?"

"You made me horny and that was kinky."

"Fine you horny ass ShapeShifter."

He removed his pants and briefs. Throwing it aside. He raised himself on top and slowly lowered himself.

"Oh God"

"There's still more to go~"

Russia smirked and licked his lips seductively. America looked at him with anger on his face. As he slowly went down, he felt pleasure rise up. He went up and down, not getting used to this feeling.

"Cmon, that's so ssslllloooowww"

"As if you aren't riding a huge ass dick."

Russia watched as America went faster and started to moan but covered by Russia.

"They're people who are making bets down their."

America just nodded as he went the same pace. Until Russia hit his pleasure button. Making moan but muffled by the cloth that Russia put on his mouth.

"Guess I found it~"

They continued until both came and America fell on top of Russia. Passed out of exhaustion. Russia hugged him and soon fell asleep. Covering each other with the blanket.

"Man I can't hear them."

"Ha, I win!"

Kazakhstan paid Belarus the money that was placed in the beat, 50.