Part X

Hey, I want this to be my turn.

No, my turn you little Amerikan!

Hey watch you language, Asshole!

That's it!
I'm doing it. Now shut up.

—PHILIPPINES—

As we walked around people doing some acrobatic skills in the air. Hey don't judge me from what I'm saying. I watch as disgust as one of the Strong men howling at one of the girls admiring the circus. I could kill one of them but that will expose me to the rest of the leaders. Well the other leaders, Shapeshifter and America know about me than the others. Heard about Edo being the most chilled man so might not freak out. I think. As we head to the circus tent, a beam of light flashed around us as the host shouted to the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we thank you for watching us celebrate of our very first anniversary of the show!"

Wait a minute. That guy. Is the guy that visited me before, two days ago. He is just being friendly and just wanna get along with us. I clenched my fist and all the lights were shone to us.

"We have a very special guests. Let them enjoy the fun as well."

Suddenly all the performers grabbed their knives and went towards us. We all looked and everyone watching as dead, blood coming from their head, eyes, ears, and mouth. America grabbed his gun and shot them dead. We turned to look for our guards and we saw them being thrown outside, passed out. I grabbed the Arnis, knocking off their weapons from their hands. As Captain China shot them. He smiled at me a bit and knocked one behind him. Edo was covered by them and I threw my hat. Spikes came out, slicing them in half. Grabbing it back. I cut my hair to a boy cut so no one will suspect me being a girl. The Strongman, Greece saw his performers dying and ran quickly. All of us went after him. He was about to leave but Shapeshifter landed on top of the truck, trapping him with us. He fell of the car crawling back as Shapeshifter, in his monster form started walking towards him. I stabbed my kris to the ground as he was close to me. He looked up as China loaded his gun and pointed at him. Edo pointed his katana at him, making him stand as he point it in his chest.

"Mess with our people, you mess with us."

"Be happy we won't kill you, but the third time this happens, you'll be praying."

He gulped as America shot the glass that seemed to be pouring water to our guards. I knocked him out with the Arnis as he was about to speaking something.

"Well done guys, and I think we should know you guys more."

"Well, except for you I guess."

I chuckled as my warriors went next to me. America blushed as Shapeshifter went next to him. His brothers, yes I know that they're his bros, opened their gun pockets. Capt. China just looked at us and chuckled.

"Let's have lunch together, it won't be a trap, I promise."

"Like that won't be suspicious from an officer."