Part XXV

America looked at Russia who looked back at him and smiled. Russia went near the glass and asked him,

"How many are there?"

"About twenty"

Russia nodded,

"Why make a scene to tell us that?"

Yemen sat on the table,

"Well I have my doubts, when you are told that the outside world has the worst of everyone in the center."

"I would agree with that."

He looked at Greece who hid behind everyone.

"Greece? GREECE! Do you remember me? You're best friend, we talked a bajillion of times back there...."

Greece peaked his head out,

"I'm sorry but I don't remember you. But I do know you as the person who traumatized me and my circus lovers."

Yemen frowned while Russia shook his head when Yemen looked at him. He was soon freed.

"Alright, show us the plan...."

Yemen got the map from his backpack that was given back to him. The map shows the map of the center.

"Alright, this part here...."

He pointed at the glowing building around the fountain shown in the map.

"Are the casinos, three of them have the energy to bring the lights of the city. The fountain has a hidden button, it will lower the defense system down, making all of you guys, the ones preparing outside to attack inside...."

Russia asked him,

"Are there serums that can make these guys remember?"

Yemen looked at him and then me,

"I actually created the serum, and I have four here, probably enough for the four of you guys here."

He got a syringe and injected America, Philippines, Japan, and Greece. They rubbed their heads and looked around.

"Where are we again?"

"Do you remember what happened here?"

All four of them nodded and America blushed at Russia. Yemen talked with China, both agreeing that we start the plan in two days. Russia and America walked outside.

"So how much... did we do 'it'?"

Russia just laughed,

"So many~"

"Oh god"

He covered his face but Russia held his chin and made him look at him.

"But did you enjoy it?"

He grabbed Russia's face and kissed him. Russia kissed back, roaming his mouth.

"Does that answer your question?"

Russia smiled,

"Do you remember your past life?"

America looked in the distance,

"My dad wanted me to be a CEO of something, but I refused and instead he abused me for declining. My friends were fake and I tried to rebel against them but only to get it wiped and thrown here."

Russia rubbed his back which made America hug him.

"What about you?"

"I started the rebellion with China, but they found us out after one of the members were spies. They tried to make us forget but we didn't. They gave us the wrong serum, the reason why I can Shape shift and China is able to manipulate anyone and solve crimes much faster than others."

"That seems pretty cool honestly."

"Yeah but we have to remember what happened and watch everyone living in this reality, thinking that they were born here for some reason when they were actually thrown here like garbage."

America held his hand and guided him to Japan's restaurant. Japan ate in one of the big tables which Russia and America sat down.

"Hello guys! Looks my memories here and from being in the center are merging."

America asked,

"So where you a bodyguard or something back there?"

Japan chuckled,

"No but I was a great museum collector. I was trained in Martial Arts and swords. I was featured in movies. I hated how many girls that I actually like just wants to be with me for fame. It broke my heart when I learned about this, I told the higher ups but refused. I kept telling them that until I was thrown here, no memories of it until now."