Part XXXIII

They arrived to the building. Having weapons hidden and watched as the guards point their guns to a civilian. Russia watched as he is slowly moved closer.

The civilian shouted to the guards about who they are fighting for and would they continue.

The guards attacked the civilians as Russia was attacked by them. America rushed over as Russia transformed to a beast, killing over a ten guards. He stood in front of Russia as he was about to kill a guard curled up.

This guard was beaten up because of agreeing what they were doing is wrong.

The citizens now ran inside the building, trying to get the president . The president who watched everything, prepared their weapons. He unleashed his top soldiers to stop the citizens from entering his office.

Bhutan, Japan, China, Russia, America, Philippines, and Martial entered the building first and China and Japan head to the control room where they could open the walls and let everyone retain their memories.

The four entered the elevator where Phili and Martial were pulled away by the guards and last seen by the others, fighting the soldiers. Bhutan prepared her swords, the end of her swords craved to a dragon. America gripped his hand gun, preparing if anyone wanted to shoot first.

Once they entered the floor, it was covered in smoke. All of them knew what is going up ahead of them. They all slowly walked in the smoke, as soldiers wait up ahead.

-<JAPAN>-
We looked for the control room. I thought we planned it correctly but looks like we are wrong. They fucking changed their layout so now me and China are scrambling to look for that damn room.

We heard footsteps towards us and we pushed ourselves to a wall which turned itself.

We looked around, it was the control room. "Those bastards were trying to fool us by hiding the control room." China quickly went towards the main controls and started typing codes to break down the walls.

Soon there were loud banging on the wall, oh shoot the guards found us.

"China, we got company." China typed down codes, "Yes I know. Give me a few minutes." I grabbed my katana and sliced down materials in the room.

I did some tweaks on my katana, making it able to slide through anything.

I used the sliced materials to block the door. Now they are shooting the door down but it is now blocked with materials and debris. I looked back at China.

The screen showed a loading screen, an 80%.

I looked back and it has moved back. I gripped China's shoulder, "Bro, we gotta go, now." China removed my hand off his shoulder. "It's almost done!"

It now shows 95%.

I grumbled and pushed a bookshelf towards the entrance is now a death exit. I went to the wall behind the main controls and created an exit.

I looked back and shows 99%.

"Now can we go?" China looked at me and nodded. I kicked the wall down and ran with China behind me. Once they entered in, it showed that walls has been opened.