PartXXXI

Their video has been posted into the city, letting the citizens know their true intentions. This caused the government to grow more furious for their attempts. Soon more citizens joined their side and rebelled against the government's actions.

Some were families of who searched for their missing loved ones for who knows how long, some died before seeing their missing loved ones. Some sided as they are tired of living the same life. Guards were posted outside, putting barriers from the building.

Russia pushed through the crowd and soon was face to face with one of the guards. Russia  shouted at the guards, "If you can hear me dad, then you must know I forgive you for what you did to me. And you know what they are doing is wrong."

One of the guards, the commander walked towards to Russia. He wore an eyepatch which had a symbol of an sickle and hammer. His skin was the color of red with scars which seems like from battles.

"Do you really forgive me? After everything I have done to you?" Russia nodded and he dropped his gun and both hugged. His father cried from his happiness. "After that incident, your father and I fought and we stayed away from each other."

Russia looked at his father, "Are you?" He shook his head, "He is giving me a chance to make everything right." One of the guards aimed at Russia but his father blocked him and got shot.

"F-fuck..." He dropped and people pushed towards the barricade and the soldiers. America helped Russia carry his father to the hospital. Russia walked in circles, worried Qthat his father died. America wanted to help him but felt like it might worry him more.

The doors soon opened and someone called out Russia's name, "Russia?" He turned to see his other father and his step brother, now brother. They all hugged, "I saw everything on TV, I hope your father is fine."

America just sat there, not wanting to ruin the family moment. They all stopped and talking and his father looked at America. "And who you must be?" America raised his hand out, "I'm America, his..."

Russia raised a brow and America laughed, "Boyfriend, Russia's boyfriend" His father laughed, "Third R, call me that." America looked at Russia, confused, "He doesn't like his name so he and my dad gave each other nicknames to lessen the awkwardness.

"Aw that's sweet, can we do that?" "I thought we do that." "Don't. Don't mention it." Third laughed, "Ahh, bedroom names. I get it, we separated nicknames for bed or not." Russia palmed his face as America laughed on the chair.

"This why I can't discuss 'bedroom stuff' with our dads." Third looked at him confused, "How come she asked me when 'he' will asks you to-" "He did?!" America, already ran out of breath looked at the family more confused.

"Oh, my name is Germany. From your face, I am talking about my Genderfluid girlfriend who is a dude for two months starting now." The doctor arrived and greeted the family, "Mr. Soviet is awake now. You may see him."