𝟔𝟑 | family sticks together

𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍, 𝒊 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕?∘◦ ✾ ◦∘_______ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘

_______

APPROACHING THE GORGE THROUGH THE HUNDREDS OF DEAD BODIES FELT WRONG TO MAY, even though she knew it was so her and her people could win this war. emori was driving, murphy was next to her, and echo, bellamy, and may were in the back, everyones minds set on what the plan was.

if she were honest, she would rather be back at the tents treating all the wounded like she was hours ago, but once she heard that murphy were to be involved with the plan, she knew she had to go. "i don't see any missiles." murphy happened to notice, "thank you, clarke."

"now it's our turn." bellamy replied, his tone assertive and ready to do what his task was to complete the plan.

may looked over at him, and smiled, proud of the man her best friend had become, they had gone through a lot together. bellamy noticed her staring with a proud smile, and his eyebrows bent downwards, "what?"

she chuckled lightly, her non-wounded arm hanging on for dear life, gripping the handlebars above her head as they drove over the bodies, "i'm proud of you, bellamy."

bellamy returned the same proud smile, he had known this girl for years, and considered himself to be the closest friend to her than anyone else, "i'm proud of you too, doc."

their conversation was cut short when suddenly the rover was attacked by many bullets getting fired at them continuously, luckily ricocheting off of the rover's protective steel. "someone explain to me why i'm not shooting this gatling gun." murphy happened to timidly suggest, clearly growing annoyed with all the gunfire being thrown at them.

"this is madi's plan. we have to draw out the cannons." bellamy reminded murphy, keeping his voice calm and collected.

"by giving them a big target? yeah, that's a great plan."

"ye of little faith."

suddenly, the vehicle began to skid, before coming to a violent stop. "you were saying?" murphy snapped back with a sarcastic tone, turning his head to look at echo and bellamy.

"what's wrong? we're not close enough."

"why are we stopping?"

"they got the engine." emori vaguely informed them, before hitting the steering wheel in frustration, "damn it! john, get away from the windshield!" she then took cover in the back, away from the glass that could easily let a bullet pierce their skin any second.