𝟏𝟓 | my daughter

𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒄, 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏' 𝒉𝒖𝒉?∘◦ ✾ ◦∘_______ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘

_______

NOT LONG AFTER MAY FERNSBY PASSED OUT, her mother and the rest of the search team arrived at the dropship with bellamy and finn. in all of jenna's honesty, it was a shock seeing her daughter look so horrible, and struggling to breathe. thankfully, she was still alive, and they carried her back on a stretcher to camp jaha, where she was properly treated for her anemia.

may fernsby was laying in a bed, her face was cleaned up and any scars that were on her body were disinfected properly. jenna sat in a chair, leaned over and hands folded whilst she watched her daughter sleep peacefully. the entire time her daughter was on the ground she couldn't stop thinking about her, praying and hoping everyday she was gonna make it.

and waiting in a chair for hours, watching her daughter's chest rise and fall,  it reminded her of when may accidentally almost killed herself back in space. she didn't know if she were gonna make it then, but now, she's positive she will now.

at the sound of the airlock doors opening jenna sat up and turned around, seeing two guards accompanying a cuffed murphy on both of his sides. "doctor fernsby." major byrnes greeted with a professional tone, "doctor griffin has told me that she needs you to clear mr.murphy through medical, her hands are currently full."

jenna sighed, her eyes flickering to murphy before back to byrnes, and nodded, "yes, of course." she gestured to the examination chair just a few feet away, "sit him over there."

major byrnes nodded at her instruction and sat the cuffed boy in the chair. jenna looked to murphy and met eyes, they both knew that had a lot to talk about. she looked to byrnes, "leave us. he can't go anywhere."

byrnes nodded at the demand and left the room with the other guard, leaving jenna, murphy, and a sleeping may all together. jenna sighed and walked over to the counter, grabbing a cloth, disinfectant, and cotton pads. "what the hell happened to her?" jenna interrogated murphy, walking back over to him with the supplies in hand. jenna was frustrated with may's condition, and demanded to know what had happened to her daughter.

murphy peeled his gaze away from the ground and looked at the sleeping girl across the room, she looked peaceful, and he was somewhat glad she was getting some rest that she needed. "she's anemic, right?" murphy rhetorically questioned, "nothing hurt her more than that. she was fine on the ground, trust me doc."

with pursed lips, jenna doused the cotton pad in disinfectant and firmly placed it on a deep cut of murphy's, earning a wince of pain from him. he looked up, meeting the doctors angry glare, he knew quickly she did it on purpose. "look i promise she was fine the entire time!" he defensively assured.