30

The beach's front quietened a bit as the last car for tonight's game arrived. By now news have circled all over the beach about sachi yabuki, shooting herself.

To say that hatter was satisfied was an understatement.

He was partly hoping that she won't make it back, but was disappointed upon seeing sachi walking fairly fine. A torn piece of clothing tightly wrapped around her arm where blood has stopped seeping.

Following closely behind her was a child whom they're sure was not part of the beach.

Before sachi could even go to ann's 'freaky lab'– where chishiya instructed her to go to– she was stopped by niragi and his goons.

"Baby girl you know the rule-"

Her dark scary eyes were enough to stop his babblings. Gulping as he looked to the side, niragi almost shrieked feeling her shove something onto his chest.

Frantically, he didn't know why but he panickly gathered all the cards she shoved onto him as she walked away with the two guys alongside the kid following behind her.

"I- i still have to check him in with hatter" he shouted as they disappeared from his sight.

Clearing his throat as he looked around him, his eyebrows furrowed at the people looking at him.

"What the hell are you looking at? Ha?" He spitted out.

___________

"Niichan are you okay?" Roku blasted through the doors as soon as he heard chishiya said that he's done.

With a bandaged arm, sachi laid on her bed, happily with changed sheets after she almost fainted seeing blood tainting her pure white sheets.

Chishiya had finished clearing the medical supplies in her room, quietly.

He was still dumbfounded from earlier. He didn't even know how and what he was feeling.

In all their time together never had he seen her blood. He was in a small turmoil of emotion earlier and he didn't even know why.

"I'm fine roku" she said, a small genuine soft smile on her face as her other hand ruffled his hair.

Chishiya alongside the newly entered kuina, stared at sachi's face, dumbfounded.

He had never seen her show such emotion and expressions, for some reason his face relaxed and a small smile adorned it.

A line of tears covered roku's eyes before he stuffed his face unto her shirt.

"Nii chan-"

"You can call me noona now" she whispered outloud which made roku sit up straight in surprise.

"W-wait. Really?!" He said with a wide smile to which sachi let out a small giggle.

"N-noona" roku said over and over again cutely with a smile.

Being a child who had to hide his identity as sachi's brother, whenever he had to call her, someone ask if he had siblings or he just wanted to talk to her.

He had to call her oniichan or say that he had a older brother.

This change was everything he wanted.

The cute conversation between the two siblings made kuina coo and chishiya feel warm inside.

"Noona? That's korean right?" Kuina said as she sat on the edge of the bed.

The two turned to her before nodding, oddly in sync. "My mom's korean" roku answered.

"You mean our mom" sachi said shaking her head at him.

"Oh yeah" he said nodding his head.

"So where is he staying?" Kuina asked sachi.

"Stupid question, I'm staying with noona" roku answered, wrapping his arms around sachi's torso.

This made chishiya turn around to the three.

"You can't" he simply stated.

This made sachi furrow her eyebrows.

"B-but. Why not old man?" Roku whined out in annoyance, contrasting his soft features.

Hearing this, made sachi and kuina turn to each other after letting out a snicker, trying their best to stop the feeling of laughing out.

Chishiya's laid back expression turned into one of annoyance or a bit on offended.

He's sachi's brother alright. Both have their own ways of bringing out the worst in him.

"What if you accidentally laid on her injury or something huh?" He said as if challenging the kid.

"I wont!" Roku argued back puffing his adorable cheeks.

"And if you did? She'll have to get her whole arm chopped off" he replied with a smug smile.

Roku's face had a visibly fell and a purple- ish hue was seen as he stuttered on his words. "I-i w-hat?-"

It was obvious that he was disturbed by chishiya's words and his smug smile isn't helping at all.

Sachi let out a tired soft chuckle at the scene infront of her. Roku's cute expression alongside chishiya's almost devilish looking smile was a sight.

The scene was funny and it warmed her heart for some reason.

"But. But i wanna sleep with noona" roku sniffled.

It made kuina and sachi cooed at his cuteness. He looked like a puppy.

"It's ok roku you can lay down over this side" sachi said pointing at the other side of the bed facing her uninjured arm.

ruffling his hair, sachi seemed content seeing roku beam in happinesses before sticking his tongue out at chishiya.

"Then where am i sleeping?" Chishiya muttered quietly dumbfounded.

"In your room stupid! Now let's go" kuina said dragging the dumbfounded 24 year old man away.
_______