epilogue

His eyes opened

His eyes opened.

Everything hurts.

But his chest felt the heaviest.

As if something was laying down on it.

His head turned to the side only to see a burnt man, he didn't even know why he felt the tiniest bit of annoyance.

The last thing he remembered was...

The meteor falling down.

A strange feeling was coming over him.

As if he had a weird long dream that he immediately forgot.

"Huh."

_______________________

"When will noona wake up?.." roku mumbled as he sat on her bed.

"Don't worry, she'll probably wake up today." Sifeng- the gang's medic said to ease his worries.

They couldn't take her to the hospital, knowing the police will most likely try to make something up to arrest her.

It's much safer in the headquarters.

"What about the others??" Roku asks.

"They're all ok don't worry."

Roku sighs. "Hey can you get me a chihuahua? I've been wanting one ever since i woke up.. for some weird reason." He confusedly said.

Sifeng laughed. "Maybe you got one when you were in between the borders of life and death.." he joked softly.

Roku scoffs a laugh. "Yeah right."

_________________________

Months passed.

Tokyo had recovered immensely from the meteor that took a lot of lives with it.

And sachi recovered, going back to her usual life.

More empty than before.

Her words of flirting were gone and what confused her the most was her fear of blood.

It was also gone.

She didn't know what happened in that few hours that she was unconscious but as soon as she woke up she never felt disgusted for it ever again.

Walking through the streets of tokyo after her recent meeting with another gang, twenty year old sachi planned to walk back alone, in silence with a unlit cigarette on her lips.

She didn't know why she still felt empty, as if something was missing.

Her eyes caught sight of another blonde and she took a look back as he passed by.