2.4 🍋

A/N : sorry for the dissapointment but my girl sachi is definitely not going to sleep with someone else during her break with chishiya.

SHE AIN'T PULLING A ROSS MOMENT MKAY?

And yes I'm updating once again 😌.

Yabuki : Nishimura Kento - considered as sachi's child (like the rest of them)- photos are taken by force

- considered as sachi's child (like the rest of them)
- photos are taken by force.

Third person's point of view.

"What the fuck? I told you to tell me my symbol" the bald guy shouted.

The first round was officially over and nobody had died.

How boring.

Sachi still stood far from the others not even standing close to chishiya. She was still observing them all.

Just for fun. Especially since she already has an idea as to who the jack is. And with chishiya and kento making sure she knows her mark, there was no way she'd lose.

Everyone soon dispersed after the small fight with the bald man, and sachi already knew this will be the last round they'll be playing with him.

She turned her head slightly hearing footsteps approach her.

Sachi rose her eyebrow at the girl making her gulp nervously but nonetheless the girl still smiled awkwardly at her.

"Uhm.. do you mind telling me my mark? That urumi girl. I found out that she's planning to give me the wrong mark this round.." she slowly said.

Sachi smiled amusingly at her. The fact that she found out about urumi's plan was kind of impressive to say the least.

Knowing that snotty girl she wouldn't just blab about her plan.

And the fact that she came to sachi despite knowing who she is.

Trusting her too.

She's definitely someone sachi would've liked to test to be a yabuki..

"Alright. Turn around babe" sachi simply said.

She nods in relief before turning around. Sachi had to swipe her hair away to see her symbol.

Spade.

"Spade." Sachi immediately said.

The girl sighs in relief as she turns around nodding. "Thanks-"