2.3

Sachi but the dress is red

Chishiya was irked to say the least, after hearing her words.

The way that killer was looking at her now was enough to make his blood boil.

Long time no see? Was he blind before? Probably. He looks fucking stupid i should poke his eyes out-

"Heart. Yours is heart" he immediately voices out before banda could even check her collar.

He didn't even realize that he walked to the two, only when sachi met his eyes smugly did it sunk in.

He grabbed her arm pulling her away to the stairs. And she just let him, curious to see his reaction.

He was fuming inside.

She crosses her arms, eyebrows raising as if telling him to just get over it.

But he breathed out quietly, sneer resurfacing as he calmly looked down at her.

"You.." he slowly and gently says.

"Hmm?" She asks with a smile. Loving the reaction.

She knows how dangerous it is that she's still letting him amuse her like this. How he kept pulling her in.

She was even slowly forgetting why she was mad at him.

And it's only been a few hours of being close to him.

God i hate him for making me like this.

"You didn't mean that right?" He asks her slowly.

The idea of her willingly sleeping with another guy. Willingly letting them touch her. Fuck her. Her screaming and moaning another name that wasn't his-

"God-" he breathed out in annoyance as he pinched his nosebridge.

His thoughts were getting to him. It made his stomach churn in jealousy.

Last time he felt like this was when she would smile genuinely to akiro and not him.

(For those who don't remember, akiro is her friend at the beach who she saved in a game and who turned out to be kaito's (her brother) boyfriend)

"But i did." She innocently said.

Chishiya stops, eyes going back at her large ones that looked up at him.

"You don't." He calmly argued.

"Yes. I do." She sternly said in annoyance.

"You won't do it" he said smiling down at her.

But he was definitely screaming inside.

She smirks. "Watch me."

And with that she walked passed him, on the way to banda.