37

Chishiya stood dumbfounded at the scene infront of him.

Amidst the loud beat of the music and the blaring lights from the dancefloor crowded with drunk people, there on the bar counter sat sachi laughing at akiro as the poor bartender wiped his tears whining.

"Why the hell would you scare me like that? Do you know how worried i was?" Akiro whined at sachi as the girl only giggled at her friend.

Worried. She thought.

She was used to going back to their hide out late at night or even in the morning without any thoughts or remorse about the people within her gang.

It's not like someone was waiting for her back there anyway.

Having someone to worry about her existence.

"Sachi? You ok dear?" Akiro asked seeing her glossy eyes.

Sachi's heart was melting as she nods her head with a smile wiping her tears.

This feels nice.

"You should go to chishiya." Akiro said with a smile as he slide another shot her way.

Sachi rolled her eyes at his words. "Why?"

"Why not?" Akiro said furrowing his eyebrows. "He must be worried-"

"He's not. Trust me" she mumbled before taking the shot.

Akiro shaked his head before grabbing some wet wipes. "Stay still" he said before grabbing her jaw.

She did not flinch at his touch whatsoever, she stayed still as he wiped it gently on her cheeks.

Realization dawned on her, realizing why he didn't said anything about a dirt on her face.

"Ew.. is it blood?" She asked scrunching her nose, to which akiro only chuckled.

Chishiya stood on his spot unmoving as he stared at the two.

Clenching his fist involuntarily at the sight.

She went to him first as soon as she came back.

She laughed and smiled genuinely at him more than me..

Does she like him?

His thoughts ran and ran whilst his insides were in jumble as he turned around walking to the empty corridor before stopping.

Why does that last question inside his mind made him feel uneasy?.

She's just a toy to begin with.

So why was he feeling this way?.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he realized that she was  standing infront of him.

He blink once.

Then twice.

His brain was processing at the moment.

She was infront of him. Alive.

Her attention was on him. Not on akiro.

"Didn't know your still up chishiya" she said greeting him.

Finally talking to him.

He didn't know what came into him as he grabbed her good arm pulling her to his chest.

His hand grasp around her waist, whilst the other wrapped around her head.

Heart melting as he felt her warmth on him.

He was just content to have her in his arms after thinking she was dead for hours.

Sachi just completely froze at his action not knowing what to do. "Chishiya?-"

"Im older than you" he mumbled.

Sachi furrowed her eyebrows. "Huh?-"

"Nii.. you're suppose to call me tarou-nii" he mumbled.

Oh.

Sachi could almost let out a snort at his words. She knew exactly what he meant by that.

"There's no need for that since you always think im a kid who's gonna die anyway, chishiya" she pushed on, a small smile appearing on her face as she inhaled his scent.

Chishiya clicked his tongue realizing what she's doing "Stop that" he groaned out as he continued to hold her close.

"Sure chishiya" she continued.

It was as if they never fought at all.

"Im sorry" he mumbled making her heart skip a beat.

"What was that chishiya?" She asked with a smile looking up to him as he looked down at her, rolling his eyes.

"I said im sorry" he said, rolling his eyes.

The words left his mouth almost unnaturally.

It was his first time saying it and meaning it.

"Why exactly chishiya?" She continued on, giggling when she heard him groan in annoyance.

"Because i was such a dick earlier" he mumbled looking away.

He's succumbing to her yet again.

Sachi giggled kissing his cheek quickly before tapping it, like she did when they first met.

"I'll forgive you for 'being such a dick earlier' since you have a big one" she joked before pulling him with her up to her room.

His mind processed what she said before face palming at her dorkiness.

A small smile crept up his face as he stared at her back. "You're such a dork" he mumbled.

_______

So im imagining a bottom chishiya-