34

"so your in now huh?" Kuina said with a smile.

Kuina and sachi were hanging out inside sachi's room once again whilst roku is exploring the beach alongside chishiya.

"Yeah i guess i am" she mumbled blankly, mind still thinking about chishiya's words earlier.

"Your leaving me here?" He mumbled.

Her eyes widen a bit. "T-that's not what-"

Smiling at her he turned to her.

"Just kidding. Neh about my plan.."
Chishiya started.

Sachi was confused with his reaction. After weeks of being with him this was the first time he looked at her like that.

Like the look he gave her when they first met.

The scheming kind of look.

A glint of hurt was seen behind his eyes , and she can see it as clear as day.

"So are you in?" He said snapping her out of her mind.

"O-oh? What?" She asked.

"My plan." He coldly said with his smug smile.

Her heart clench a bit at his tone.

"Yeah sure.." she softly trailed off.

"You ok sachi?" Kuina said snapping her out of her trance once again.

"Yeah. Just..peachy" she mumbled before taking a gulp of her drink.

"Are you playing tonight?"

"No" she mumbled.

"Oh right your arm" kuina said as her eye darted to sachi's bandaged arm.

"No that's not it.. i can play even without my limbs." She said with a bitter smile. "And ann's anesthesia is working wonders" she mumbled.

Her heart kept clenching.

He hasn't talked to her since he and roku left earlier.

He wouldn't even look at her.

"Is he mad at me?" Sachi wondered outloud, pouting as she hugged her legs to her chest.

"Eh? You guys are having a quarrel?" Kuina said chuckling to which sachi only glared at her.

"I dont know." She mumbled pouting.

Kuina sighed before smiling softly at her "What even happened?" She asked.

"We were just talking about our plans-"

"You have a plan?" Kuina said perking up.

All along she thought the only plan sachi had was to just continue playing for the sake of fun.

"Yeah"

"What exactly is your plan?" She cautiously asked.

"When i first came here. My plan was to leave the moment i got tired of him-"

"And you told him that?!" Kuina said with wide eyes.

"WHAT? NO"

Kuina groaned at the younger girl beside her. "What exactly did you tell him?"

Just as she opened her mouth the door opened and in came chishiya and roku.

Sachi looked at chishiya but he still wouldn't meet her eyes.

"Noona~ do i have to move to the other room?" He mumbled.

Sachi smiled, ruffling his hair with her good hand. "It's better for you to have your own space" she said.

He only huffed before nodding.

"How many days do have left?" She asked him.

"About a week?"

"Good. Don't play until then ok?" She mumbled to which he nodded.

A blaring sound emitted from below.

"Are you playing tonight?" Chishiya asked.

Sachi's heart skipped finally hearing his voice.

She smiled a little before nodding.

"Noona I'll wait for you here-"

"No need, go sleep early in your room" she said ruffling his hair to which roku only sighed.

"We're already in borderland and i still have a bedtime" he mumbled as he kissed her cheeks goodluck before retreating to his room.

Sachi exchanged glances with kuina and chishiya, silently saying that they should now head to hatter's small speech area

"Play only one game tonight" chishiya said per usual.

Sachi giggled. "It's not like I'll die-"

"We need you in the plan. Considering your arm It's better to be sure than sorry" he said coldly.

Kuina furrowed her eyebrows at his response.

Sachi's heart clenched at his tone yet again. But she was ticked off his words.

Why the hell is he being so-

"You're underestimating me chishiya" her words almost made him stop, his smile dropped as his eyes travelled to her. "Does my childish behavior made you forget that im a mafia?"

It wasn't her cold tone that made his insides drop. It was the way she called him.

Chishiya.

He was used to the 'shuntarou-ni, chishiya-ni and tarou' that never fails to make his insides warm.

Gulping he looked straight ahead.

"Fine then, play all night if you want." He mumbled blankly before heading to one of the cars.

Clicking her tongue, sachi rolled her eyes.

The beach's members strayed away from the girl as a menacing aura emitted from her.

She always had that 'menacing smile' and sarcastic expression.

But her blank face made her seemed more unapproachable. Like she could kill with just a look.

"You gonna be okay?" Kuina croaked out.

From the days she talked with this girl, she knew how much she hated being treated like a child and being underestimated.

And the fact that it came from chishiya.

"Yeah."

_______

So if you guys haven't noticed yet, i placed 🍋 on the chapters with lemons.. ya know for reminiscing ✨ purposes~ 👀 enjoyyyy