Chapter 19

"But I haven't wore it more than once ." Kalila stated while whining like a kid as she sat facing loki , "you are wearing it ." Loki declared while she just rolled her eyes in annoyance, "I don't know how to wear it ." She declared throwing her hands up in the air , she thought this reason could help but the smirk on loki's face gave her a different story , "i can help you to dress up ." Loki said with a amused smirk while kalila just violently shook her head in a no , "no thanks I don't want to get late for the first time i am going out and plus I want to walk with my own feet ." kalila stated back while crossing her arms and loki bend down to come in level with her and narrowed his eyes while his eyes turned cold and kalila could suggest the beast inside him getting activated , "great again back to cold jerk mood," kalia said within her head while she gulped looking at him , "did you really just denied me ?" loki asked her in a dangerous tone making kalila just shook her head violently trying to speak up while her expression gave loki the signal that she was scared , before kalila could even say a word loki started to laugh looking at her , "you really easy to play with ." loki commented while he saw kalila narrow her eyes at him with a frown on her face , she quickly picked up the pillow beside her and stroked loki with it which caught him off guard and he was a little in shock . kalila started to laugh as she ran away from him holding the pillow in her hand , "damn devil took your tongue. " kalila commented as she stood on other side of the bed while loki came back to his senses and smirked, "oh love you are gonna pay for that ." he said in a determined tone and ran towards her with a pillow in his hand ,they started to have there pillow fight as kalila ran away from loki and Loki started to chase after her within their bedroom . there giggles  were echoing through out the room while they enjoyed chasing each other and hitting with the pillow when they got the opportunity. "you are gonna get us late to the party  ." loki shouted as he just had kalila close by to his reach ,kalila just giggled and quickly climbed on the bed and then jumped off to the other side and loki sighed going to follow her , she started to run away towards the door when loki grabbed her by her arm and pulled her to him with a smirk on his face while the pillow that kalila was holding went up in the air shattering all the feathers In the air making them fall over both kalila and Loki making a really clićhe Bollywood  seen , kalila smiled like a little girl while shaking her head and then looking up at loki's eyes , he was smiling down at her while seeing her with a hint of mischief. "time to pay ." loki said with a grin and he saw his brown sugar shrugging , "ok ." she chirped and then tiptoed to kiss loki , which loki helped in while dipping  a little down so that she could come in level with him ,she placed her hand on his shoulders to get a stable balance as she softly placed her lips against loki's, loki's one hand moved into her hair while the other lower down and groped her ass making her squeak and giving loki's tongue access into her mouth making the kiss even more intense, even kalila didn't pulled away instead her one hand went up into his hairs and the other went to his left side of chest and got placed on his heart which was beating abnormally. kalila had noticed by now that everytime they kissed no matter how usual that had become loki's heart would always race to a great speed and she didn't knew why that made her realise things she didn't wanted to . the fact that the intimacy between them was far more cherished by loki than it would be seen and this made kalila feel unsure about the fact that she hated him or not , when they pulled away kalila saw a amused smirk on loki's face which made her raise an eyebrow, "you did get better at this ." loki said making kalila blush, before she could say anything else the hand that was placed on kalila's ass just got removed and then came back with a little force making her Yelp at the smack while her eyes widened , "owww." she said rubbing her ass as she looked up at loki with daggers , "that's for wasting so much time. " loki said with a grin while she just gave him a nasty look,  "now I already have someone arranged to get you ready. she will be here in ten minutes, you should go get fresh while I ask the maids to get the room cleaned ." kalila nodded with a pout and just started to head to the washroom , and loki had a look around the room to see that it had feathers fallen all around . "the pillow are of not good quality. " kalila remarked while loki rolled his eyes , "they are for sleeping not to fight with ." loki stated making kalila huff, "me and my brother used to do that before and the pillow at my home never gave in like this ,so it's bassicaly the pillow ." kalila argued while loki shook his head , "stupidness runs in the family I guess ." loki mumbled to himself and then didn't said anything to her cause he knew she would have another excuse then ."oh the saree is in your wardrobe, the black one that's the one you are wearing ." loki shouted and kalila turned to him ,"okay now you must have some work if I am not wrong ." kalila said in a tone knowing that if he didn't went away soon he would end up inside the shower room with her so she wanted to make him run away , "your are lucky cause I do have some work ." loki said with a teasing smirk and kalila chuckled then ran off to the bathroom.