chapter 1

"do you believe in destiny or fate? " zack asked Kalila as they were cleaning the tables, she turned around chuckling and leaned back on the table while placing her hand on the table, "why ask me that? " Kalila inquired while raising an eyebrow, Zack just shrugged while cleaning the next table, "well just a question out of curiosity. " zack replied nonchalantly while Kalila chuckled and got back to her work, "I saw a Korean drama named it's okay to not be okay. when I was like 16 I remember it stated that 'when someone shows up when you need them it's called destiny. ' and i believe that other than that I don't believe in destiny. " Kalila stated with a smile while zack scanned her up and down. "you talk like a philosopher. " zack commented making Kalila giggle, she picked up a paper napkin and threw it at zack, "what's going on here? " a sudden voice made them both turn around and look at the person at the door, "boss we.. " zack started as they were both being glared at by there boss, "oh God.. Just cut the crap and stop behaving like that jason. " Kalila commented while throwing the paper ball at her boss Jason who joined then in the ball fight, "seems like you guys are gonna get fired. " Jason shouted as all the tables were misplaced, "do it then, let's see how you are gonna manage so many idiots without me and Zack. " Kalila challenged while taking deep breaths and tying her hairs into a messy bun. "yeah do it I will Atleast have a few holidays in reality. " zack said in a reliefed manner and they all exchanged a glance before bursting out laughing, "I would better not do that. " Jason said with a horrific look on his face and both Kalila along with Zack patted his back with a chuckle, "okay let's get this done before it is time for us to open. " Jason commanded while both the others nodded.

*###*

"two cup of American latte for table 3." Kalila stated and then turned back as the bell dinged informing that there were new customer's, "looks like it's gonna be a busy day. " Jason said standing near the cash counter while Kalila smiled, it was surely a busy day as it was a weekend and people kept on going on date during winter, "not for the person who just have to sit and give others orders. " Kalila taunted while sticking her tongue out at her boss who just shock his head on her behavior, "I can fire you for such behavior of yours. " Jason warned as she moved out with the coffee in her hand, "do it. " she shouted back while waving her hand, she placed the order on the designated table and then turned to the new customer to take there orders , "welcome to beverageholic, what would you guys like to have sir ?" Kalila asked politely with a sweet smile making all the guys attention turn to her, "Umm well will have to expresso for two ." one of the guy said after he finished scanning Kalila from down to up, she got from there look that it would be a issue for her today, "okay, anything else you would like to have sir? " she asked generously while trying to avoid the fact that they were staring at her like she was a meat piece, "if you insist we will like to have your number. " one of the guy said to which kalila gave a smile which showed that she was clearly pissed, "sorry sir my number is not on the menu list please tell me something that is on the menu. " Kalila tried to keep up her kind appearance, "if your number is not on the menu we aren't interested in the menu but you. " the other guy said with a smirk to which Kalila just sighed, "it seems you guys don't need anything else Sir so I will get you your orders. " Kalila said and started to go back to the counter only to feel that one of her wrist had been taken by her, "leave my hand. " Kalila said slowly to which the guys just grinned, "come on babes why don't we just have a little fun, it's weekend anyway so why not we just have a lot more fun. " one of the guys said while getting up and coming in level with her, "okay so you guys are getting into physical harassing , if I am going to beat you both to shit it will count as self defense." Kalila said while the boys laughed as to what can a girl who look more like to be thinner than them and looking all perfect to be called a plastic doll can do, "really babe.. " the guy who held her hand started but Kalila twisted the guys hand which made him yelp in surprise other one tried to get to her but she just gave him a kick in the stomach and threw the guy who held her hand over her shoulder .