chapter 22

loki and kalila were sitting quietly in the living room , loki was sitting on the sofa with kalila beside her . loki's one hand was on her waist while the other was being used to switch through channels , "let's watch doreamon ." kalila stated while she poked on loki's side who didn't even reacted , "no ." loki stated bluntly while kalila pouted slightly , "doreamon ." she again said , "no ." loki again denied , "doaremon ."
"no.", "doraemom ." , "no." , "DOREAMONNNNNN." kalila screeched which made loki to turn and glare at her , "if you once again say doreamon, I am gonna spank you hard. " loki warned while glaring at her but she was still persistent and glared back at him , "why can't we watch doreamon?" she asked him with her voice starting to get wavier and her eyes started to tear up , loki sighed before pulling her to his lap . it was a usual occurrence if they even started to have a little argument kalila would quickly start tearing up and loki knew that very well that's why he never usual fought with her.  "you are truly a kid ." he stated as he rubbed her back and she pushed him away , "I am not a kid,it's just in my reflexes that I can't argue without tearing up and why can't we watch doreamon?." she protested while loki didn't let her move away from him , "cause I have to check about something on the news then you can decide what we will watch ." loki's word made kalila pull away from him and look at him like a happy child , "really ?" kalila asked him with a happy smile on her face as she sniffed to push away the tears and loki chuckled nodding his head , "how can you be so childish!" he exclaimed as pulled her cheeks while she just whined while glaring at him , "I am not a kid now do watch your news quickly so that we can see doreamon ." kalila said as she climbed off loki's lap and got settled beside him , loki smiled before switching to the news channel . 'yesterday at the annual party between all the world top buisness mens , we noticed that the owner of odinson industries had no lady at his side ,though he seemed close to a lady who seemed to be a friend of  tom Holland the owner of all the five stars hotel and Holland industries , as we all know both the buisness man and chris hemsworth who is also known as the owner of shipping world have been close since the start but that's not the talk of today the talk is whether loki and Arabella , are they together not anymore ?,is it because of the mysterious women ? '

the newsreader continued with her questions while kalila turned to loki with confusion written all over her face , "who's this arabella ?" kalila asked loki who just remained poker face , "she was the model for one of our projects ." loki said as he his eyes were still fixed on the television , "people assumed you guys were together?" kalila asked loki who just nodded his head , "yes ." loki answered shortly making kalila role her eyes , she pushed him with a frown on her face . "you are such a arrogant person ." kalila blurted out while glaring at loki who turned to glare at her , "you are getting quite feisty just cause I am not saying anything to you doesn't mean you can behave like a spoiled brat ." loki said glaring at kalila who waved him off, she knew this would piss him off but right now that was what she wanted to do , "you are really a cold hearted jerk ,like can't you tell me what was it between you and her ,will I have to ask you about it all ?" kalila asked loki while glaring back at him , he sighed and raised his hand up in surrender. "okay fine , she was a model as I told you and while we worked on our projects she and became good friends, she usually hanged out with us and because me and her were quite close people made up rumours about us , although later on she revealed that she liked me and I denied ,she never came to me much again. " loki told kalila who stayed silent and just nodded then loki turned back to the television,  "lucky girl. " kalila mumbled quietly so that loki wouldn't hear her but her bad , "what did you say ?" loki asked her while narrowing his eyes and turning towards her with a dangerous glint in his eyes , kalila's head shot up at that and she seemed a little taken back , "ah.. no I didn't said anything .." kalila shuttered while a smirk spread on loki's face , within a swift kalia was laying on the sofa with loki hovering above her , kalila's breath hitched in her throat as loki's face was dangerously close to hers,  "she was luck hmm ?" loki hummed as his one hand slipped inside her shirt and started to make it's way up to her breast , she started to hyperventilate when she saw the grin on loki's face , she knew she was gone another makeout was on it's way and see knew the soreness between her thighs would be unbearable after that . "loki pleaseee." she squeaked as she turned her face to the side as loki's lips got placed on her neck , she moaned as loki placed a sloppy kiss on her neck , the hickeys from last night had still not got any lighter as loki started to make more of it, "now tell me who was luck ,her?" loki whispered to her as he saw kalila breath rapidly and smirked at his achievement. "no." kalila breathed out making loki chuckle , he his hand which was under her shirt slightly touched her breast making her jump a little , "my sensitive little brown sugar ." loki mocked as he saw her blush crimson , his hand started to travel towards her back . 'BREAKING NEWS : THE OWNER OF LIANG ESTATE MET WITH AN ACCIDENT YESTERDAY NIGHT , YESTERDAY WHEN MR.LIANG WAS RETURNING FROM THE ANNUAL PARTY HE MET WITH AN ACCIDENT AND WAS DECALRED SPOT DEAD .'
the news made both kalila and loki stop and turn towards the television , the picture of Mr.liang was being telecast which made kalila furrow her eyebrow . "isn't he the one you were talking to last night ?" kalila asked loki while her gaze turned to meet loki's who was looking at her , "yeah , it's quite a shocking thing. " loki said his mood changed to a serious one as he removed himself from atop of kalila and she sat up while turning to the television herself , "did he had any enmity with anyone ?" she asked loki who nodded his head in a yes , "it's common mostly all buisness men have that cause you know money and power always have dirty dark secrets too ." loki said while kalila nodded in agreement,  "and what's your secret beside being a mafia ?" kalila asked loki to brighten up the mood although she was quite uneasy after hearing about the news , "my secret .." loki started to think while tapping his chin , "I can get hard just at the sigh of you ." loki said as he leaned in towards kalila who started to bend back to keep him away from her , "for once can you keep your mind a little clean when we are having some silent time ?" kalila asked him making him roll his eyes , "it's not my mistake that you are so tempting that's totally your mistake ." loki said making kalila roll her eyes , "the mistake is in your eyes ." she snapped back and loki chuckled before kissing her cheek, "no brown sugar no, you just don't know how delicious you are ." loki said and pulled her to him and settled her in his lap , she held back a childish giggle as she was settled on loki's lap with her face closer to loki than it was before.  "how can you be skinny and so strong at the same time?" kalila asked loki with a pout as to which loki smirked , "you still don't know how strong I can be ." loki whispered to her making her roll her eye, "and how would you show that ?" kalila asked him with a raised eyebrow but when she saw the devilish smile on loki's face she knew that answer would surely make her feel weird , "well I can show you by fucking you from dawn till dusk nonstop." loki whispered the last part in kalila's ear and bit on her earlobe , "oh I remember you gave me my phone yesterday , you forgot to take it back it's still in my purse . I will give it to you when we go to our room ." kalila changed the topic making loki chuckle, "oh I didn't forgot it love , it belongs to you so it should be with you beside you will be starting college soon so I think you should get connected with you friends ." loki declared making kalila's eyes go wide and she tilted her head to the side and looked at loki with narrow eyes , "how did you suddenly became so free ?, don't you think I would try some way to get away ?" kalila asked loki who just smiled and placed his hand over her thigh and pulled her to him so that she was now straddling him , "I trust you ." those words made kalila skip a beat , she felt a bit of some kind of happiness inside her on hearing those words , "beside if you ever run away I will get to you doll face and would surely make you regret. " loki said making kalila frown , "why would I?" kaila asked him making him smile , "you should go for shopping tomorrow , you will go to college from day after tomorrow so you can do some shopping. " loki suggested while he saw kalila open her mouth to say something, he quickly pulled her close and placed his lips over her shutting her up , it was a quick kiss but was enough to leave kalila stunned for a good few moments , when she got back to reality she slapped loki's arm and turn around so that she was facing the television, "can we watch doreamon now ?" she asked only to hear a denial from loki , she whined before trying to take the remote which loki quickly hid behind himself. "can see if you give me a blowjob ." loki conditioned making kalila creep out , "ewww no not doing it in this life.," kalila said pushing loki away and getting up from the sofa , "asking you one last time doreamon ?" kalila asked and loki shook his head in a no , this made her stomp her feet like a little child and she started to walk towards the exit when she had just reached by the door quickly caught her arm and pulled her to him then threw her on his shoulder and walked back to the sofa while she shouted and cursed him , "you cheater ." she shouted as loki settled down and placed her on his lap , "hush now !" loki growled to let her know that he was starting to get pissed off , "one more word and you will have your mouth taped  " loki warned as he placed a hand on her middle keeping her in place while he put on doreamon for her finally . "asshole " kalila mumbled within her breath before her eyes flew up to the television to see that loki had finally complied to her request,  "anything you would like to say ?" loki asked her as placed his head on her shoulder and both his hand on her thighs , "sorry?" she said while smiling sheepishly,  "just a sorry ?" loki asked making kalila smirk she chuckled before turning her face to the  right side and kissing loki on his cheek , "that's much better now let's watch ." loki declared and kalila happily obliged .

****************

"should we play a game ?" kalila suggested as they both sat at in the dining room having there lunch , "which one ?" loki asked her making her start thinking , "hmm how about..no that would be to childish..how about..that would be to boring ...hah lodu let's play lodu ."
is a a strategy board game for two to four players, in which the players race their four token from start to finish according to the rolls of a single dice .it is very easy and mostly fun ." she explained making loki chuckle at her excitement, "ok but finish your food first and what about the board for the game ?" loki asked kalila who waved her hand with a smile , "I saw that the board game box have it ." kalila said with a small smile playing on her lips making loki smile , "okay then on to it after we eat ." loki declared and kalila nodded , then they had their in silence other than loki scolding kalila for being a picky eater which didn't caused much of a difference though . when they were finished kalila got the board set and explained all the rules to loki and then they were all set to start , sitting on the floor with the board between them facing each other , "how about we put a winning price ?" loki asked kalila with a devilish grin, she was sure this guy would surely put on a weird wish if he won but if he wanted to get something he will get it wthere she agree or not so she just nodded , "a whole week of no sex and unlimited chocolate if I win ." kalila stated with a smirk and loki chuckled before nodding his head , "sex in shower for a weak straight followed by no protest on how many rounds we go if I win." loki conditioned forwarding his hand , kalila's mind was shouting at her to not agree but she did agree in the end and gave her hand into his for a hand shake but loki grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips to place a sweet on it , "taking my good luck ." he said as he winked at kalila who just pulled her hand back while trying to hide the blush on her face and then they started with the game , it was a fun one , "loki ?" kalila said as her eyes were fixed on the board as loki planned out his move , "hmm?" he hummed back while moving his token , "was it really an accident ?" kalila asked loki as she rolled the dice and smiled when it showed 6 , "i don't think so it was clearly a planned murder ." loki replied shortly while kalila nodded In agreement,  "who could it be ?" she asked loki who raised an eyebrow at that but didn't removed his eyes from the board, "probably someone he got on his bad books , why are you thinking so much by Any chance you have something to do with him?" loki mocked while kalila shook her head, "it's just that i saw that man yesterday , surely he seemed as a not good man but I still can't get over the fact that he died ." kalila said her smile dropping , "don't think too much such things are common. " loki said knowing his brown sugar was too pure to be left alone in this world, she sighed before focusing back on the game .

a/n: so how do you guys like this , please share this story ,I have a special love for such obsessive stories and I would really appreciate if people read this story more an more . this story is just how my thoughts go around then change in ever two to three hours like I could be writing an intense scene and it suddenly it will be happy idk why my brain does that ,anyway I have already wrote the next chapter I will upload it after writing the last part . I hope you enjoy this .