chapter 39

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0HEkkPCFIPurOdP9ibGYDR?si=OeTqVbiFQ8qHo7wN5Ht9qQ&utm_source=copy-link

I wanted to add this Playlist cause the songs lyrics really go along with the situation.

"May I have the honor my lovely lady?" Loki requested as he forwarded his hand towards kalila while doing a slight bow making kalila smile, she looked at his hand, then at his face all she could think of was how bright he was smiling right now, it broke her heart that she was gonna snatch that smile of his face but she couldn't afford falling for him, her mind again started to battle and she sighed closing her eyes pushing all those thoughts back and slipped her hand into his. "I am all yours." She declared making his face brighten up, if he was truly unother worldly beauty, his face would have been radiating light beams by now but his hundred dollar dazzling grin was enough to make kalila's heart tumble down. He softly placed a kiss on her knuckles and pulled her to him placing his one hand on her waist and then leading her with him to turn on the song. "Which one?" Loki asked her as he eyed her with a curious look on his face, "I already have some shortlisted." Kalila stated as she did the quick work of choosing the Playlist she had made for this moment, kalila wanted there last dance to be special. She tried hard not to feel guilt over what she was doing but the way loki looked at her so brightly it made her feel hatred towards her ownself but she knew the moment she opened up to her brother and cousin there was no going back so she was greedy or maybe selfish cause she wanted to feel his touch, his warmth, his caresses, his voice and everything that was him one last time. She had promised to herself that she would do this all just one last time, just once more or maybe she was afraid that she would have to wake up from this dream and realise that she was deluding herself into believing that she had yet to fall for him when she was already crazy about him. "Brownie you okay?" Loki's husky voice made kalila snap out of her trance as she nodded at him holding his hand and leading them back into the open space in there living room. Loki could sense something off about his brown sugar's behavior and it was making him worried, he knew it had something to do with her family considering she had been this way since she returned from meeting her brother and cousin but he knew better than to ask her directly. So he just waited to create the right moment sliping his hand to her back, interweaving the other one with her's while kalila placed on of her hand on his shoulder swaying slightly along the music. "Another ost?" Loki questioned as he heard the lyrics of the song that were again in Korean, he couldn't understand them but the words were soothing, Kalila hummed and pulled her hand away from his and hugged him placing her head on his chest while they moved around slowly. They weren't exactly dancing it was just them clinging onto each other while swaying softly to the music, using dance as an excuse to hold onto each other.  "I like the lyrics of these songs and the song sounds soothing too." She answered as loki placed his chin on her head and hummed in content closing his eyes as he held her by her waist. They stayed like that for a long time until the last song rolled on, kalila's eyes were a little itchy cause of the tears that were trying hard to make an appearance meanwhile she tried to push them back. The songs held her feelings, things she wanted to say, things she wished they could be, things she was afraid to tell me, things she wished she had told him while she still had so much time with him. "Loki?" She called softly looking up to meet his green eyes that were already on her, she manage to muster a small smile as she took in his face. "This Playlist is ours, would you please try to understand them later when you have time?" She requested as she knew that was all she could give to him, a last gift something that they would always have as each other's no matter how far they get or no matter if they change there hearts ever these songs and this phase of them would always be a part of their life. "Your wish is my command brownie." Loki declared as he slowly leaned down and placed his lips on her in a slow kiss. They stayed like that for some time not wanting to let go, loki wanted to hold kalila like this forever meanwhile Kalila wanted to grasp as much of him as she could. She kept wishpering inside her head again and again the same thing.