Chapter 20

"So mister loki as i was saying .." one of the slightly aged yet muscular who was not be mistaken as weak but at the same time it was clear that he was still quite anxious of loki's presence , for someone who knew loki was far more powerful than any of the buisness man standing here , he just had to keep his image of a buisness men clean so would rather indulge in such parties but today he had a special , he wanted to present to the world the beauty he had laid his hand on . although loki was known for his rich taste In mostly everything anything related to his interest in women was never revealed to anyone aside of tom and chris , he hadn't had many womens before kalila and to tell for a sure figure he absolutely had one or two women in the past whether it be In his bed or in his life but that was only a infatuation cause no women ever denied him beside who could he was a powerful man and he could get anything wanted ,he on the plus side was a handsome attractive man one couldn't deny anyway who would deny such a big offer , except one and that very one was the one loki wanted and as we know what he wants he gets it so he had kalila beside him till he wouldn't wish let go . And it seemed pretty sure that he wouldn't get to the point the way his eyes devoured her entire form , the way his pants got uncomfortable when she would occasionally smile into a notorious childish smile , she was too innocent and fragile to be with someone who didn't value her worth and just saw her as a fuck toy but that wasn't the case when it came to loki , when he said he wanted kalila it meant he was head over heels for her , he could do anything in power and outside his power to keep kalila beside him . Right now he was looking at how she looked from a side view ,her hair flowing back down to her knee , shiny black hair that glossed and reflected back light , she laughed as if nothing mattered to her . She was a little kid who just wanted to get what ever she persisted over she was truly spoiled like a princess by her father other than the fact that loki learned today about her issues she had back in india nothing else looked off . But that was the thing that left loki curious was there more to her dark secrets that she had never mentioned to anyone ?, but only she could give him an answer to that and he knew that would not come out so easily . He would have to get her to trust him before finally decided to open up to him , "mister loki ?.. mister loki are you here ?" The same man from before said grabbing loki's attention who frowned deeply and then tore his gaze from the precious little girl he had to deal for the rest of his life , but did he mind it even for the slightest?.. well a clear big NO cause at all cost it was fun even sitting beside for a whole day nothing beside her was painful or disturbing until she was persistent about making a scene, her tears was the first thing he hated from the core of her heart . Now loki composed himself with a sigh and placed a smile on his face as he turned to the man who was talking to him , "and what would it be that my attention?" Loki asked them as he turned to them with a dangerous glint in his eyes , he looked at the man infront him who was smirking at loki for reason , loki followed the man's gaze and saw he was looking at no one other than his precious brown sugar who was too lost in order to registered anyone's gaze aside loki , he felt a adrenaline rush of anger pass through his body when he saw that the man was looking at her with lust and desire that made loki raged , he was sure he would kill him any second if that man continued to keep looking at kalila that way . "Wonders to be lost in such a sight ." The man remarked with a slight of evilness in his eyes , "what a marvelous sight to look at ." the man said while his eyes raked kalila's body again and again , making loki anxious. "what would that be if you may elaborate gentlemen?" loki asked trying to play dumb though he knew that he was clearly talking about none other than kalila , the man seemed to be brought out his trance by the sharpness in loki's voice which was dangerously low enough to let the man know that he was setting his eyes on a far forbidden thing or to say more far more forbidden person , the man laughed nervously before turning his gaze towards loki with a scared look in his eye, "I was..my..apologizes .I had..." he stumbled upon words while loki gained a bit control of himself , "isn't she desirable?" loki asked the man his eyes turning into a slight devilish look making the man shake his head violently, "my apologies sir ..that's not my right..to say anything..about her...she belongs to ...you " the man apologized though His words slur a little cause of fear , loki let out friendly laugh and walked to the side of the man before placing his hand on the man's shoulder in a friendly manner, "not your mistake she is worth a glimpse , a glimpse that could make a man go to the oblivion . " loki said in a friendly manner as he saw kalila turn her back to them revealing her really obvious curves which were so well defined that it it looked like they were crafted with a sharp knife . "now don't you agree with me ?, beside I am quite bored out of her these days prehaps you could have some fun. " loki stated his voice darkning as he himself felt his anger rise upon him as the words fell one by one from his lips , how could he talk about his brown sugar like this infront of anyone other than her .she would hate him if she would have to hear it ."she really is ." the man agreed making loki come out of his trance and loki had got the man in his pit hole , loki tightened his grip on the knife that was behind him on the table , before loki could even try to make a move Tom came to a stop beside loki and grabbed loki's hand from the back and shook his head in a no ,tom better have a good reason to stop him or even he would have to face his anger . "we have an issue that need quick actions ." tom said in a serious tone before handing his phone to loki .