chapter 24

kalila was walking out of the main building of the university once her lectures had ended , her face showed how tired she was as she walked with her head hanged low , she sighed before looking up to come across loki who stood there leaning against his black lemo , "missed me ?" he asked kalila as he walked towards her and took her bag in his hand while placing a hand on her waist , "yeah I did missed my bed and day sleep ." she said clearly trying to tease loki who chuckled before hugging her tight , "I am sorry I didn't came to drop you on your first day." he apologized as he placed his hand on her cheek , "not a problem it might be something important and it's not like I am going into the battle field I just am coming to uni that's all ." kalila said as she chuckled and turned around to see people looking at them , she stepped away from loki with a little awkward smile . "I guess we should get inside people are watching. "she said a bit tipsy while loki just rolled his eyes , "I don't care brown sugar all I wanna do right now is grab your waist pull your close place my hands on your cheeks squishing them and then kiss you till you can't handle it anymore ." loki stated making kalila go red while she just glared at him , "I don't want to draw any attention on you loki , the media won't leave you at ease if they hear of you having relationships with some university girl and plus the fact I know that could cause trouble for me too." kalila said as she saw loki roll his eyes , he didn't said anything else and walked her to the Lemo and helped her settle in . the ride back home was quite peaceful only just few questioning about how was the first day and what all happened.

"were are your monkeys today ?" kalila asked loki as they settled on the couch, "they are having a movie marathon at chris place. really idiot's starting at mid day" loki commented making kalila giggle , "you didn't join them ?" she asked him as she sat down beside loki and he placed his head on her lap , "nah they were gonna see fifty shade series beside I can't  stay away from you for a whole day ." loki declared making kalila nod,  "that movie is seriously too much horniness , if the guy wouldn't have been a big buisness man it would have been an episode of a crime show ." kaila commented as she ran her hand through loki's hairs while he hummed softly , "yeah you are right beside , I don't like that movie at all ." loki said making kalila's eyes go wide , "really I thought you were the type who like BDSM ." kalila said while smiling down at loki , "nah darling why would I ever like something like that ,I mean sex is okay and having a dominant and submissive role is okay but why use punishment and those punishment also very weird ." he said and then made a disgusted face while kaila nodded in agreement,  "you don't have a liking for sex toys then ?" kaila tried to confirm only to make her self ease up , "nah why would I let a toy have the pleasure of  touching you when I can be the one to have all that fun with you. " loki stated and winked kalila while she just rolled her eyes , "yeah yeah ." she said while rolling her eyes making loki chuckle , the blush on kalila's face was a good proof that these talks made her shy . "brown sugar?" loki called making kalila look at him , he grabbed her hands in his and kissed both her palm. "I missed you ." he said looking at her with a big smile , she smiled back before leaning and rubbing her nose with his , "I missed you too." she whispered before placing her lips over his in a soft slow kiss . The whole day was spent with them in each others arm and loki being extra sticky to kalila as he didn't would even let her go to use the washroom , it was like the moment she wasn't in his view he would start missing her. At one moment kalila had went to the kitchen to make something and loki was doing some work , when he realised that his brown sugar was not close by he started to look for her and soon they both ended with loki beside her in the kitchen , "seriously just go and take some rest it's not like i am going anywhere ." Kalila stated as she moved around grabbing things , "i know well but i just want to be here and why are you cooking the chefs can make you anything you want them to?" Loki questioned as he went to grab the spoon away from kalila's hand but she pulled it back , "i want to eat something made my me ." Kalila said as she turned around and started to cook , loki didn't said anything and just gave her a back hug while placing his head on her shoulder while she worked , "can you make something for me ?" Loki asked kalila while she smiled and chuckled at loki's word , "ofcourse i can tell me what do you wanna eat ?" She asked him with a big smile plastered on her face while loki snuggled further into her neck , "i want to eat you ~" he purred in her ears making her stunned and stop dead in her track , she sighed before slapping his hand and got engrossed in her work again , "such comments and you will be out of the kitchen ." Kalila stated while she felt loki's grip lossened on her , suddenly she was lifted of the ground and was placed on the kitchen slab as loki took his place between her parted legs . "Loki what are you doing!" She exclaimed as loki placed his forehead against her and looked deep in her eyes , "you wanted to throw me out of the kitchen and now i am gonna fuck you right here and right now ." Loki said in a determent tone making kalila feel goosebumps , "loki please not today i am really tired ." Kalila whined while looking at him with pleading eyes and loki waited a minute before backing away from her ,kalila smiled before giving loki a thumbs up . "You rock ." She criped while grinning at him and he just shrugged with a small laugh , "now give me a hug ." She said throwing her arms in the air and pouting like a little kid , loki chuckled before accepting her sweet embrace and hugging her tight when they separated both of their faces held a big smile as their faces were inches apart . Kalila cupped loki's face in her soft velvet like hands and kissed his forehead and then his nose . "When you don't react horny ,you are by foremost the most handsome and adorable man alive after my father though ." Kalila said making loki chuckle , he kissed her nose and then helped her down the slab with a smile on his face . Then loki left and kalila got indulged in her work .

***************
"aren't you going to sleep ?" kalila asked loki as she stood in the doorway of loki's study , loki was seated on his luxurious chair and was doing some work on his laptop , "I will soon ,you go sleep it might have been a tiring day for you so go sleep . " loki said with smile and kalila nodded her head but she didn't left and stood there for like a minute until loki looked up at her with a shake of his head , "I will be there in ten twenty minutes now go ." loki said and signalled for  her to leave she sighed before walking off to the bedroom , kalila walked to her room and got settled in her bed with a big frown on her face , loki would usually not leave her like this and that only made her more keen of sleeping with him instead of sleeping alone , after a l see got all the sweet cuddling and patting from loki when she couldn't sleep . loki was her nightmare warrior he used to stay beside her side when she had bad dreams . as much as she hated to look back on times when things were new between her and loki she loved how things were now turning out good for them , but there were still things she did wanted to clear herself on.   was she really ready to live her life this way ?, was it what see wanted ?, did she wanted to run away ?, did she wanted to not have those intimate things with loki ?, she was totally unclear about it and she knew that she had started to act more and more on her