chapter 28

"you are ready to go ?" loki asked kalila as she stood in front of her dressing table wearing a black shirt with a denim jacket and high waist jeans that hugged her curves perfectly and was totally sticking to her legs too well , "yeah just let me grab my scarf. " she mumbled as she started to walk to her wardrobe only to be pulled back by loki, "why do you even wear a scarf In all your dresses?" loki asked her as he placed his hand on her waist and she smiled as she looked up at him, "cause I have been wearing scarfs and dupatta since I was 13 that's what I remember and I now feel like it is a part of my clothing." she answered simple while fixing loki's tie , "is it really your choice ?" loki questions making her chuckle, "well In the start it wasn't but now ..who cares ?" she laughed it off to wave the topic but loki was presistened to get an answer. "I care brown sugar , tell me do you really wanted it ?" loki asked her and she just smiled while furrowing her eyebrows, "leave it loki , why make a big issue out of such a small thing ." she said while trying to push loki a little away while smiling at him but loki shook his head and again pulled her to him , "I don't know what it was like for you before I entered your life but now that you are with me , you will wear only those things you like and the things I request you too . it doesn't only applies to clothes note that ." loki declared as he saw kalila look at him with her eyes wide and her mouth open, "I.. arghh you are frustrating. " kalila whined while trying to pull herself out of his grip only to hear a laugh and to be pulled more close than before . "your welcome. " loki replied sarcastically making her chuckle, she pecked his lips while getting on her tip toes making loki stunned for a minute. "what a priceless scene !" she exclaimed with a smirk making loki smirk back as he pulled her to him and placed his lips over her's in a heated kiss when they pulled away loki loosened his grip on her as she just smiled while breathing heavily, "another time you do that I will be straight away cancelling all my meetings and carrying you to my bed to fuck you till you don't pass out ." loki stated making kalila chuckle as she removed his hand from her waist and quickly tied up her hairs into a ponytail, "luckily I am not up for any loss to your company. " she added back as she did her hairs , "up for a haircut ?" loki asked her and she shook her head frantically, "you don't even know how hard It was to get them to this length ." kalila said with her eyes wide , loki rolled his eyes at her words, "and what about the trouble they cause me when we do have sex?" loki asked kalila making her go red as she quickly turned around and bolted towards the door , "you are such a horny man and if it's really an issue manage with it cause I love my hairs ." kalila stated as she knew Loki would follow closely , "how about a small tiny bit of hair cut ?" loki offered only to meet up with another to the point denial , "no, naa , nahi ,illa, aniyo, laidu." kalila said making loki furrow his eyebrows , "I said no in all the languages I knew so you better know that I won't say yes about this ." kalila answered making loki sigh , "you and your stubborn ass ." loki commented as they walked out of their house and kalila just rolled her eyes at his words , "whatever. " she said in a sing song voice as she got inside the car with a big smirk of achievement on her face . it was a daily kinda thing for loki and kalila to fight over her hairs length . "aren't you getting manner less?" loki questioned in a teasing tone making kalila smirk , "what did the mannered people get for being manner ?, awards?, medals?, or lottery tickets ?" she asked back making loki look at her . "good position in society ." Mack replied supporting loki making kalila frown , "fuck society who wants a place in such a society. " kalila mumbled lowly so that no one would hear , "I and only I will ever fuck you no one else ." he whispered to her making her flush red as her eyes went wide she turned and glared at a smirking loki before turning her attention to the outside environment. now that it hit her she realized that she was going to his company which meant people will know that she was with him . "loki?" she called out softly making loki whip his head towards her , her voice was the most intoxicating thing to Loki and everytime she took his name it sounded to him as if he was listening to something that calmed him . she rarely took his name outside or during normal conversation which only made it seem special when she took his name . "yes ?" he asked back as he saw her lost in thoughts, "will it not cause trouble if I show up there at your office by your side ?" she asked him with a concern in her tone , "it wouldn't people in my office aren't the best at gossiping and if some news do escape by it wouldn't reach the internet cause I have the best of hackers looking into it ." he replied making kalila look at him surprised , her eyes went wide as her jaw dropped making loki laugh at her reaction. "you really have people just looking into the fact that no news realise about us ?" she asked loki surprised making him chuckle as he nodded , "I know that the news will probably affect you and your parents relationship so better be careful before we decide on a way out ." he replied back making kalila nod in understanding, "what will it be like there ?" kalila asked loki so she could be prepared for anything that had to come . "hmm let see...a good treatment from all the employees cause you will be with me , ready to order all the food items you wanna eat while I do my work, a good time having the view of what it looks like to be on the tallest building of this city and and most importantly to get bored alone when I need to go for my meetings ." loki answered making kalila go silent for a minute before she nodded again , "finally some time alone. " she mocked making loki smirk back as he pulled her to him , "don't worry I only have one meeting today so you will be getting plenty of time with me ." loki stated out as she placed his hand on her waist making her give out a frustrated sigh, "I forgot to tell you about my plan of fucking you on my office's desk when I am done with that stressful meeting and remind you It is gonna be rough~" he purred in her ear making her stiffen for a while though see felt herself getting extremely wet at the thought of it , she just wiggled away from Him and didn't said anything and just stared out of the window for the rest of the ride for she was sure a little more teasing and they would be have a make out seisson in the car while mack waited outside for them to finish . so she better stayed silent .