I loved you first Harry styles love story part 5: Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

               So this week was quite heck-tick.Being away from my home and family didn't really impact me until now. I thought this was going to be one of the worst Christmases ever. But surprisingly it was the best christmas ever.  So this is what happened in the past few days. I spent the whole week out with Harry taking walks, going to coffee shops, and doing what friends do. But just friends isn't good enough. I must get the pray under my charm, but friends is a good start.

             The night before Christmas eve, the girls and I started our day early to do some Christmas shopping. We shopped the mall inside and out looking for the right gift. Even though I have only known the girls for 2 weeks, I've really gotten to know them and knew exactly what to get them. 

             Ever since I was a little girl my father has told me that Christmas time was the best time to give as much as you can. So my list has always been a long one. I bought gifts for each one of the girls and I also bought stuff for Liam, Nail, Zayn, Louis and of course Harry. I also bought my mom a really nice necklace and shipped it to her. 

             After finishing the shoping, we headed back to the dorm and just hung out, and spent the day watching  The Vow, Harry potter,The change up and whatever movie we had, while snacking on  junk food and just enjoyed our time. That night we all packed a few items because the next day was Christmas eve. Kate, Emily and Jenny went back home because their families lived in England.

                           I spent it in the "One Direction flat" with the boys. I have to admit it was quite awkward because I didn't know them at first, but after the first night with them, we became fast friends. Naill was blond with water blue eyes, he was in love with food. Louis was a really funny but sweet guy. Through out the time i stayed over, he would pick on Liam because he was afraid of spoons. Liam was the tall one who was more mature then the other guys. Zayn told me they call him "daddy direction" because he was always serious. And Zayn was the quite one, well not so quite towards me because we became really close friends, and played so many pranks on the boys while I was there. They had a really nice flat.

        The first night that I was there was Lou's birthday. We celebrated it with the usual birthday cake and presents. He had a beautiful girlfriend who's name was Eleanor. We talked all night long and spent it painting our nails a Christmas theme. I had red with white snowflakes, and she did red with green presents.

                   On Christmas, all of their families got together and we spent Christmas with them. It was a tradition at It was really heart warming seeing everyone gather around the dinner table. Louis had so many sisters and they were as cute as a button, and Harry's mom was supper sweet. Then we went back to the flat and exchanged gifts. 

 From what I heard from Harry and Eleanor,  I got them gifts accordingly. I got soccerballs, days of the week giture picks, sweatshirts, jewlery and shirts for Eleanor and Danielle, and giftcards.  I got some really cool stuff too like purses, jewelery, teddy bears, Louis got me an England sweater that had a note attached that read " you are one of us :) Merry Christmas". 

          Chuckling and blushing I put it on.  We all watched Drake and Josh Christmas special, and then everyone left, and the flat was left to us 8. As we were watching, I needed to use the bathroom. As I made my way up the stairs,  Harry met me halfway up the stais and  swept me up off my feet. I lead me to his room and placed me gently on the floor.

 He walked over to the night stand and took out a  little silver box. He handed it to me and told me to open it. I opened it to find a shinning silver bracelet,  he said that i was beautiful and was unlike all the other girls he has met. He said I was beautiful smart, myself and honest. I could feel my face turning red in embarresment of saying I was honest. I stutttered but finally managed to get out the words "Harry you didn't have to." He just smiled and whispered yes I had to, and took another step forward and helped me  put the bracelet on and I have been wearing it ever since. Every time I look at it, it reminds me of what a horrible person I am for lying. I felt blameworthy, like a monster. 

                                                                            We went back down stairs and everyone was chatting amongst themselves. Niall's face lit up when he saw me, he motioned me to sit beside him. When I sat down, he asked me if I knew anything about "Hello magazine" because he seen an add online that had One direction. And that magazine is only avaliable in Canada and America. Hesitating at the name of "Hello magazine" I told him I will totally check it out for him. After that, Harry drove me back to the dorm. As he pulled up I thanked him again for an amazing night. He smiled and pulled out a mini mistletoe and held it above our head. He said he needed an excuse to kiss me. I smiled and kissed him on the cheeck and left him blushing.

                 I haven't seen Harry or the boys for 4 days because I thought it was better for them to spend it with their families. As for me and the girls, we invited all of our families for dinner at a fancy restaurant. It was a nice evening. Yesterday around 4:00am Nick called me, Nick my colleague. He said he was in England for a few hours because he was taking a transit to go to Paris for another undercover report. The company desided to send 2 writers, incase one of our covers are blown. I sneaked out and took a taxi to the airport. We talked for 2 hours, it was good to talk to him, that was the first time i felt like i was myself since i got here. I got back to the dorm just in case. And tomorrow is new years eve, Kate, Emily, Jenny and the boys are going to spend it together. Harry is taking this really slow, he hasn't made a move, its time for me to get my acting shoes on.                                                                                                    Emma