Annonymous

"What's up with you and texting today?" he whispered as he took the phone. Hesitating to answer, I said "Oh ahhh nothing". He shook his head and placed my phone in his pocket. slowly massaging my shoulder he said "Relax, this week it's all about us".I smiled and looked away. The place was quite elegant. The lights where dim, and hung from chandeliers. Harry ordered my food because he said he knew what was good. "Nice job Louis this place is really nice" said Harry patting him on the back. The food came shortly and we began to eat.

"Close your eyes" demanded Harry, breaking from the conversation the group was talking about. "Why?" I asked confused. "Just do it" he said. I did as I was told. "Now open your mouth" he said. When I did he shoved a spoonful of his food in my mouth. He had a type of pasta, that I've never seen before. It had variety of colour. "Do you like it?" he asked. "Harry, you have good taste in food my friend" I replied. Pleased by the expression, I decided to do the same. "My turn" I chirped, cutting a piece of garlic chicken and feeding him. He nodded, and we continued to eat.

"So, tomorrow we have to go for an interview in the morning, that means you ladies are going to be alone, is that O.K.? asked Liam looking at Danielle, Eleanor and me. "Yea, we can watch it" said Danielle. The boys smiled in relief, "but after that we have the whole week to spend together" added Zayn. "Well actually, I'm gonna have to spend sometime doing my homework" I confessed, a frown forming on Harry's face. "But I can do it when we don't have anything to do" I continued. "I can help you" said Harry. I just smiled and continued eating.

"That reminds me of when I was in eighth grade, and I played a mean April fools joke. I was in tenth year, when my friends dared me to play an inappropriate American rap song in school. So I told them I would do it on April fools. So I excused myself out of class and snuck into the principles office. I hacked into the principals computer, and YouTube a song, then I duck taped the computer speakers to the telephone and paged the whole school. The song was on full blast, and everyone went crazy. I put the song on replay and it took them 20 minutes to find it." Said Lou with a big grin on his face. "Lou, " whined Eleanor playfully slapping his arm, as we all laughed. "You are one brave boy" I commented.

"When I was in grade 10, back in Canada, I poured red paint in the school pool, and then my friends and I took shaving cream and built mountains on top of the water. They were big mountains." I told them smiling and gazing off in the distance remembering the good times. "Oh my, that is hilarious" said Harry high fiving me from across the table. "Well I thought you were the innocent one" said Zayn chuckling. After telling more stories, we quickly finished eating dinner. The lights went dark, and spot light shined on an area in the distance. "Slowly, couples from other tables where making their way towards the area. Curious as to what was going on, Niall asked the waiter. The waiter told us that every Saturday night, they would have a DJ come in and the dance floor would be open. Without another word, Louis grabbed Eleanor's hand and they made their way to the dance floor.

Something began to vibrate from Harry's pocket, it was my phone. He slowly took it out and handed it to me. It was an anonymous number, thinking it was Nick, I wanted to answer it. "I'm sorry, I have to get this" I said annoyed, I really wanted to dance with Harry. And I ran to the back. I looked for the entrance, but it was too far away, so I ran to the exit sign and stepped outside. "Hello" I spoke quietly. "Hey Emma how are you darling" the voice asked. "I'm O.K. why are you calling from an anonymous number?" I asked confused. "Oh well the phone company called, there was something going on with my account, someone has hacked into the system and stole my number. So know I got a new account and they erased all the information off my other phone." she explained. Fear ran across me, "I haven't heard from you in forever, how is Harry?" she asked. Zoning off into my own little world, I forgot I was still on the phone. "Emma" "EMMA" Ms.Heather nearly screamed.