Happy with you

From English homework, to math, I was pre-occupied with assignments and tests. Jenny, Emily, Kate and I spent most of our time for the next two weeks doing homework. Harry and the boys were busy doing interviews, and recording! School was typical, nothing interesting. All dressed in a white shirt, gray knee lent skirt with tie and jumper. The assignments seemed like they never end. But we were getting through them.

Today was Friday. I watched as the clocked ticked it's way to 3:00 p.m. "And so many companies do not understand how they go into depth but they do" the teacher continued. Not really paying attention, I doodled into my books until that bloody bell Finlay rang. Everyone smiled as they gathered their books and rushed out the door. 

"So whats the plan for today?" I asked as Kate, Jenny, Emily and I walked out of the uni. "I don't know?" said Kate. "Can we go shopping tomorrow?" asked Emily. "Yea Why not, we should go shopping" I said. "Sounds good" said Jenny. We hurried to our dorm, and I collapsed on the couch. "Finlay" I said quietly shutting my eyes exhausted. 

"Who is the genius who decided to create school?" I asked. "Well actually the ancient Athenians (Greece) were the first people, historically, to actually teach students in a school-like environment." said Jenny plopping down on the couch opposite to where I was sitting. "Thanks for the lesson genius" said Kate grabbing a soda. 

My phone rang from my bag, I jumped up to answer it. "Hello?" i said. "Hey Emma it's Harry, Wanna go out on a date tonight?" he asked. "Um mm . . . sure that sounds great" I said. "O.K. I'll pick you up at eight o'clock." he said before he hung up. "Who was that? asked Jenny taking a sip out of her soda. "Harry" I said cheered up a bit. OOOoooooooo they all did. "Is it o.k. if I go out tonight?" I asked everyone. They all nodded their head. "Of course" Emily nodded her head. "Thanks, I love you guys" I said. "We love you too" they said.

We all changed our clothes and I suggested we all go rollerblading. They all got out their roller blades, and headed to the streets. "You ready?" I asked. "Ready" they all said at the same time. We headed out the door and headed off campus. We were all going at full speed. The sun was shinning bright, and our hair was blowing in the wind. "Woo Hoo" screamed Jenny, as we all laughed. We were heading to this garden. We bladed for a long time, until we reached the garden. There wasn't may people, just a few elderly who were seated at the bench. Some smiled at us, while others just rolled their eyes.

"This is so much fun!" yelled Emily who was 2 meters a head of us. "Last one to the fountain is a rotten egg" said Kate as she seeded up. We all began to laugh as we made it to the fountain. It was big and round, with a vase in the middle that shot out water. I sat at the end of it, exhausted. We began to talk about what-ever, when Jenny and I had a great idea. On the count of three, we ran towards Kate and Emily while shouting and pushed them into the water. "Hey what was that for? yelled Emily. "Nothing!" we said innocently. Before we knew it we were dragged into the fountain. After having a water fight, and made it back home, it was 7:00pm. After all the other girls finished showering, I took a shower. 

When I was done, I rapped a towel tightly around myself and headed out of the washroom. I opened my closet and looked through my close, "What should I wear?" I asked myself. After pulling out absolutely everything in my closet I finally made my choice. I put on a pear of black skinny jeans, with a white tank top, and topped it off with a really nice pink top, that was puffy around the shoulders, and flowed out nicely. I blow dried my hair, and let it flow down naturally. I applied lip gloss, and mascara. Putting on a necklace that had a key to the end of it and matched it with hooped earrings. 

I took one last look into the mirror before I left. Smiling, because I has pleased with the way I look. "How do I look?" I asked. "Beautiful" said Kate. I smiled and put on a pear of black heals. "O.K. bye guys" I said waving as I left. "Have fun" said Emily. "Not to much fun" said Jenny giving me a devilish smile. I laughed and waved as I left the dorm. I got down stairs and waited at the door for Harry. I was five minutes early. As I waited, I reached into my pocket when something cought     my attention.