Stronger Then You Think

Disbelief, anger, fear, tiredness, fed up was what I was going through. As we looked around the room, we saw pictures of  my face put on inappropriate pictures. There was a poster with a picture of me and words all around it in red and black marker. "UGLY, JELL ROLE, Don't You need a license to be that ugly? Words that no one should be called. I froze in my spot at the scene. Kate led me inside the dorm with her hands around me. Once we all entered, we got a better view of everything. What was all this? Emily's art that was  hung up around the walls was ruined by graffidi, they not only ruined her picture, but left her a nasty comment to go with it.  The place was vandalized. Kate's bed had a bunch off fat cakes. She walked closer to the bed and picked up a note that read, this will help even out your fatness. There was different types of junk food all over her bed. They replaced her pillow with Cotton candy. 

Emily found her make up kit on her bed that read maybe if you ate some of that makeup you could be pretty on the inside.

Jenny had a note that read who picks out your clothes, a blind guy who hates you? Jenny read the note and sat down beside the make- up. The room grew quite, and my eyes began to water. "Who did this?" I asked quietly. "Well who hates us enough to do this?" asked Kate shoving the fat cakes off her bed in disbelief. I was too scared to approach my bed to see what my note said, and the girls realized it. "Emma?" asked Emily. "Yea" I answered. "It can't be worse than what ours say" she said comforting me.

 "These aren't true you know that right?" Kate asked. I nodded and headed to my bed. Mine was long it said I've seen transvestites who look more feminine than you. Then I saw a picture of Harry with a message attached that said to check his twitter account. When I read it out loud, Jenny took out her phone and was about to hand it to me when I spoke up. 

 "Who ever did this has low-self esteem. This must be the clip girls. She never liked me and she is just jealous because I'm dating Harry. None of you are what she says you are. Kate you have a beautiful body, and nothing about you is uneven. She is just jealous. And Emily, you are beauty on the inside shines and that is what makes you beautiful on the outside. Your smile brightens up my day everyday. Clippy is just jealous because you have beauty and brains.

And Jenny, you rock everything you wear. You have an amazing personalty that you incorporate with your wardrobe and it is unique. Your wardrobe makes you, you and they don't understand your way of thinking, because they don't have that mind of yours. If anything needs to change it's there thinking. The mood of the mood lightened up. Smiles grew on all their faces, and as I gazed at each one of them carefully, I could tell that it was true smiles. 

"And you, there is nothing wrong with dressing comfortably. I even get tired of looking all glamed up. You are a tom boy, and you rock it" said Kate. Yea you combine confert and fashion. " complimented Emily. "Who says comfort isn't fashion. Its Emma Style and that is the trend for as long as you want it to be Emma" added Jenny. "And you know what, your right, she is jealous because you have Harry. Emma your personality is different from all the other girls. Most girls that he runs into are mostly glamorous, and always ask him for things. Being a celebrity, makes his life harder, he doesn't really know if girls fall for him or his fame. Some girls use him to get things." Kate finished, my head sunk to the floor. "use him" guilt filled me, but then I thought to myself about all the good times we had together. Kate gave me a look of regret. She was the only one who knew my secret. Thoughts filled my mind. 

"But the way you describe the dates to us, I can see it in your eyes that you really do care about him. Your feelings are stronger than you think Emma" Kate said. I let out a smile and looked at the other girls, who didn't get it. "Yea Emma, only love can out drive the darkness" said Emily. I started to giggle, "Whats so funny?" asked Kate. "These comments, who would think of such mean things to say. This girl should go into creative writing" I said. The room filled with laughter. Some how we all ended up in a group hug. " I love each and every single on of you guys" I said honestly. " I love you too" added Kate. " I love you more" answered Emily. " I love all of you more than anything" said Jenny. We all laughed it off and cleaned up the room. "O.K. we need to change the locks" said Kate. "Yea , I'll go get the custodian to do that right now" I said making my way out of the door, but stopped at the door.

                  "I'm scared to go alone" I said turning around to face the girls. "I'll go with you" suggested Kate. I nodded and she came along. We made our way down the stairs to the main lobby. "Hello girls" said Mr.Ardenle, he was the custodian. "Hello" said Kate giving him a little wave. "What can I help you with, he said bending over the front desk and giving us a flirty smile. He was quite handsome. He had dark black hair, soft blue eyes, and he was built. He looked mid 20's to 30's. Kate couldn't stop smiling, I nudged her and asked him if he can change our locks. "why?" he asked. "Um, I was playing with my hockey stick and I was using the door as a goal, and I shot the lock out of place" I said proudly. "Well that's one hit you have love. But you should really keep that at the ice love. Ill go look in the stalk and try to find a lock" he said making his way to the stalk storage. "O.K." said Kate smiling and blushing like crazy. "Well, aren't you excited" I said childishly. Kate didn't say anything but chuckled and continued to blush. She took out her phone and text ed Emily to break the lock.

           After getting a response from Emily, I told Kate I was going to call my mother, I haven't talked to her since last night, and I wanted to also talk to Ms. Heather and see what happened to my article. She nodded and I went off to the side to make the phone call. I was still in the same room, but just a few feet away. I dialled my mom's number and waited patiently for her to answer. "MOM" I screamed excitedly into the phone. "Hey honey" she replied. "Hows it going". I updated her on what happened and her reply was not to worry and not to believe any of that. She also reminded me that they were just bullies, and they only do that because there is something wrong with them on the inside. I put her on vibrate so Kate can here. "Listen ladies, there is only one of you in the world, there is only one version of you on earth, so be the best, and do what you want." she said. Then she sang into the phone to light up the mood. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger . . ." We began to laugh historically in the hall. "Thanks Mom, I love you" I said. " I love you too honey" she said and hung up. 

Then I made my call to Ms.Heather. She wanted a new addition to my article by tomorrow night, and other then that, we talked about how things were going. I told her things were great and made it clear to her that I really did like Harry. Then we talked for a bit more and than hung up. 

Just in time, Mr. Ardenle came with a new pair of lock and a key to go with the lock. He pulled out a screw driver from his drawer and made his way to the door that let you enter from the dorm. He put in a pin and opened the door. "After you" he said happily, and we made our way through the dorm. Each person has a different pin. The pin was your room number, this way, the school can keep track of who ditches. 

We made it to our dorm and found it clean. All 3 of us entered and I shot Emily and Jenny a wink and thumbs up.  Mr.Ardenle quickly replaced the lock and was on his way out. "O.K. now don't start any hockey games anymore. Goodnight ladies" he said smirking, and walked out. "Goodnight" we all replied. "It will be a goodnight I'll see you in my dreams" answered Kate once the door was closed and locked. We all giggled. I looked at Kate with a grin. "Kate here has had a crush on Mr.Hot pants forever" said Emily laughing. "I can tell" I replied with a wink. I looked at the clock which read 10:00 pm. "O.K. I say we get changed and watch an episode of The big bang theory" I said. "O.K. they all replied. We all took showers and changed into our pajama's once we were finished, we gathered around the bed and watched The big bang theory, and fell asleep in our spots on the couch. 

AUTHORS MESSEGE: 

Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to update, I was sick and still am. I had writers blog. But I finally had time and got the idea to write this chapter. So here you go enjoy :) please comment and vote. If people don't vote, I don't see the point of writing the story, I mean if no one is reading. But enjoy :) HAPPY MARCH BREAK love you all xxx :)